Forest Park Founder, Richard Toussaint, Indicted

There has been smoke about fraudulent activity since Forest Park opened and now it finally comes to light.

Richard Ferdinand Toussaint Jr Indictment

A Dallas doc is indicted on 17 counts of health care fraud

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Are all of these docs in jail yet?

I worked for 2 of these doctors, and Rimlawi was one of the worst. Very greedy and demanding. They will get their's in the end. The Feds are not going light on them

The feds should gas up the private jet, put all of these doctors on it and fly it across the ocean until it runs out of gas, parking them all at the bottom of the ocean. Most of these guys are getting off scot-free and deserve some form of punishment. Many hard working people left their good jobs to come work for these frauds.

Toussaint is the star witness for the government. He’s not going anywhere.

I hope all 21 doctors (plus the ones who didn't) have to give up the money they made from Forest Park. I used to cover cases there and the talk of fraud was going around other hospitals from the beginning. I had a customer who was business partner's with a physician who practiced at Forest Park and he told me that his partner started making crazy amounts of money once he started taking all of his cases there. He thought it was shady too. I read all the stories about this case and didn't notice his name in the indictment but I know he was a big partner at Forest Park. For all the good doctors out there, it is this small number (actually a lot) that give the others a bad name. Insurance companies got screwed by the surgeons at Forest Park and I bet a lot of patients ended up getting bills they were not expecting. But these surgeons were banking money and rolling around in 250k cars and flying in private jets?

The feds should gas up the private jet, put all of these doctors on it and fly it across the ocean until it runs out of gas, parking them all at the bottom of the ocean. Most of these guys are getting off scot-free and deserve some form of punishment. Many hard working people left their good jobs to come work for these frauds.

think that rimlawi creep has to give up the 4 rolls, the bimbo and the yacht.?

Are all of these docs in jail yet?

I hope all 21 doctors (plus the ones who didn't) have to give up the money they made from Forest Park. I used to cover cases there and the talk of fraud was going around other hospitals from the beginning. I had a customer who was business partner's with a physician who practiced at Forest Park and he told me that his partner started making crazy amounts of money once he started taking all of his cases there. He thought it was shady too. I read all the stories about this case and didn't notice his name in the indictment but I know he was a big partner at Forest Park. For all the good doctors out there, it is this small number (actually a lot) that give the others a bad name. Insurance companies got screwed by the surgeons at Forest Park and I bet a lot of patients ended up getting bills they were not expecting. But these surgeons were banking money and rolling around in 250k cars and flying in private jets?

amen

Bob Wyatt is one that should have been indicted and convicted.

He did

Why didn't Wyatt get indicted? Maybe he played Fredo?

Any update?

Why didn't Wyatt get indicted? Maybe he played Fredo?

Feds Allege Mass Forest Park Medical Center Kickback Scheme; 21 Indicted

(Credit: Justin Clemons) A federal grand jury has indicted 21 individuals allegedly involved in a massive kickback scheme through the defunct Forest Park Medical Center chain of luxury hospitals, which resulted in “well over half a billion dollars” in billed claims due to illegal bribes. The 44-page indictment, unsealed Thursday, describes a vast, four-year conspiracy, fueled by $40 million in kickbacks funneled through a number of shell companies—consulting firms, commercial real estate firms, business services organizations—into the pockets of high-powered surgeons, some of whom have their faces on billboards throughout Dallas-Fort Worth. The 21 suspects include two of the four physician founders of the hospital chain: Dr. Richard Toussaint, the anesthesiologist who is awaiting sentencing on a separate fraud conviction; and Wade Barker, the bariatric surgeon who helped develop the idea for Forest Park. Other early adopters indicted in the scheme include Wilton ‘Mac’ Burt, a

Everyone knew, even surgeons and nurses from other hospitals. Can't believe it took so long for the Feds to come down on him and the hospital.

Texas Institute started the rumor within weeks of Forest Park opening.

Did any reps or nurses see Toussaint do anything shady?

Everyone knew, even surgeons and nurses from other hospitals. Can't believe it took so long for the Feds to come down on him and the hospital.

Did any reps or nurses see Toussaint do anything shady?

Toussaint faces a maximum statutory penalty of 10 years in federal prison and a $250K fine on each of the seven counts; a sentencing date was not set. Restitution is also mandatory under the law. In addition, the indictment includes a forfeiture allegation that would require Toussaint to forfeit any property, real or personal, derived from proceeds traceable to the offense.

Toussaint actually billed insurance for 2 cases while he was under anesthesia himself.

What an a hole.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.