Biotechnology Jobs

Can someone help point me in the best direction to find biotechnology jobs? This could be a good recruiter or even a job website that focuses on biotechnology jobs. I've heard of medreps.com and recently found out that biospace has a focus on biotech jobs. I've never used either of them though.

I have tried on LinkedIn and it seems like many of those jobs lead to a blackhole. I think a niche site or a recruiter would be best finding biotechnology jobs.

Thanks in advance for any help you can share.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Are LinkedIn Groups good for finding biotechnology jobs? If so, are there any you would recommend?

I haven't had much luck with LinkedIn groups. I tend to focus on finding biotech recruiters or searching in LinkedIn for biotechnology sales jobs and a number of them pop up. You can also search for biotech companies and they always post their openings on LinkedIn. If you are new to the industry I would start with some of the bigger companies like Amgen, Pfizer, Merck as they have good entry level jobs to choose from.

Are LinkedIn Groups good for finding biotechnology jobs? If so, are there any you would recommend?

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.