What are the Best Biotech Stocks?

I'm new investing in Biotech stocks and I know they can be risky with a lot of variables such as AdCom meetings, PDUFA dates, study failures, unpredictable FDA moves, the list seems to go on and on.

What companies are the best biotech stocks out there? These can be some of the more traditional companies such as Pfizer to some of the newer ones like Amarin and Sarepta Therapeutics. I'm open to building a portfolio of traditional and more risky names.

I would love any recommendations or even some names to start following on StockTwits.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

VBIV has phase 3 data in January 2020 and AGRX received a 3 month extension for the PDUFA to 2/16.

January is going to be fun with those two stocks.

Follow the smart money, VBIV and AGRX are Perceptive Advisors plays.

VBIV has phase 3 data in January 2020 and AGRX received a 3 month extension for the PDUFA to 2/16.

AGRX was up 225% the other day after a 14-1 positive AdCom vote. FDA approval coming up next with several $3 price targets. Current price 1.38.

Follow the smart money, VBIV and AGRX are Perceptive Advisors plays.

I'm currently 80% of my portfolio (I know, I know) in Amarin AMRN and 20% in Agile Therapeutics AGRX. They are not for those with a weak stomach but the payoff could be worth it.

AGRX was up 225% the other day after a 14-1 positive AdCom vote. FDA approval coming up next with several $3 price targets. Current price 1.38.

I'm currently 80% of my portfolio (I know, I know) in Amarin AMRN and 20% in Agile Therapeutics AGRX. They are not for those with a weak stomach but the payoff could be worth it.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.