NAPRx - National Association of Pharma Reps - Is this a scam?

Has anybody completed a CNPR course with NAPRX / NAPSR, and if so, do you believe it was helpful in getting a job in pharmaceutical sales?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I am glad I saw this as Medical Sales College is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is incorrect. MSC has been providing quality education for candidates looking to get into the medical device business for several years. Look at all of the companies who are hiring their students. If you actually do some research you will find the MSC is far from a scam. It is an actual college.

This other association NAPRx sounds like the scam.

I am glad I saw this as Medical Sales College is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for what reasons?

RUN!

Please, if you are a recruiter WARN reps or prospective reps about these "colleges". We get calls all the time from candidates who are not qualified for positions and if we are rude to them, they will end up getting desperate and signing up for one of these programs.

They do not need to do it!

Find a recruiter who works positions for entry level jobs or point the candidate in the right direction. Please do not leave them hanging. Not only is it unethical, but they could be a candidate you need down the road. Karma people!!

Is this place still in business?

Please, if you are a recruiter WARN reps or prospective reps about these "colleges". We get calls all the time from candidates who are not qualified for positions and if we are rude to them, they will end up getting desperate and signing up for one of these programs.

Find a recruiter who works positions for entry level jobs or point the candidate in the right direction. Please do not leave them hanging. Not only is it unethical, but they could be a candidate you need down the road. Karma people!!

Good advice!!

I have never had one interview candidate tell me they have a training certificate from NAPRX. What a joke. Do not get scammed by this company. You will get training once you get the job. Come prepared, shine in an interview and you won't need a program like this.

Sounds like a war of the idiots!

I hope this company becomes the size of Google or Apple because it means that all the dummies in the world would now be broke.

Survival of the fittest could not be more true.

Type in NAPRX and this is what you get:

You know there is an issue with the company when the first thing that pops up on Google is related to a scam.

Darwinism at its best.

You know there is an issue with the company when the first thing that pops up on Google is related to a scam.

That picture says it all.

I have never had one interview candidate tell me they have a training certificate from NAPRX. What a joke. Do not get scammed by this company. You will get training once you get the job. Come prepared, shine in an interview and you won't need a program like this.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.