Driving for Uber in my company car

Ok, call me crazy but I'm considering driving for Uber in my company car. I'm not married and have plenty of free time outside of my job.

Besides the miles, is there a way for my company to find out that I am driving their car as an Uber driver?

I could always use my other car but why would I want to do that LOL?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I jokingly had this same thought in my head but in reality the car is registered to your employer. I’m sure that would come up when registering for Uber.

I doubt Uber cares. They are super corrupt. Just ask them not to tell your company and I bet they'd be cool with it. The question is, do you use their gas card or pay for your own gas?

I jokingly had this same thought in my head but in reality the car is registered to your employer. I’m sure that would come up when registering for Uber.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.