Wearing Scrubs to the Airport

Get ready device reps and medical sales professionals, you are about to get shamed on Twitter or here for wearing your scrubs to the airport and anywhere outside the O.R.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

There's a hospital in my territory that gives out pink scrubs to reps so they are easily identified. I bring my own thong.

Oh dear! Twitter shaming is the worst! How will I ever survive it?!?!

It is kind of embarrassing to see reps in the airport with scrubs on.

Embarrassing for who? I’ve never worn scrubs on a flight, but I wouldn’t criticize someone for it. If your getting on a plane for a day trip to cover a case, might as well be comfortable.

It is kind of embarrassing to see reps in the airport with scrubs on.

I've been guilty of this when running late to the airport. Sorry, cases go long all the time.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.