Are there still 500k medical device sales jobs out there?

Are there still jobs in medical device sales where you can make 500k or more? If so, what companies allow their reps to make that much money? All I see these days are the promise of 200k plus at plan but most reps are making 150k.

The industry has become a huge bait and switch.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Maybe there were 1 or two reps who have made that much but I would highly doubt it. $1 million is unheard of in the industry as a rep.

Here is a great article on how to get into medical device sales.

Getting into Medical Device Sales

Still much better than average money in pacers though.

This is true...and plenty of time to golf, go to the gym and my kid's sports practices.

I've heard of pacer reps making that much back in the day but even pacers are commodities now.

Still much better than average money in pacers though.

Maybe there were 1 or two reps who have made that much but I would highly doubt it. $1 million is unheard of in the industry as a rep.

I've heard of pacer reps making that much back in the day but even pacers are commodities now.

as a bsx shareholder i hope that’s bs. wtf is a rep doing to be worth a million a year that some other person can’t do for 500k? or 250k? are they going to school for 8 years to be able to sell the product? are they implanting it themselves

BSC valve reps can make $1m ??

as a bsx shareholder i hope that’s bs. wtf is a rep doing to be worth a million a year that some other person can’t do for 500k? or 250k? are they going to school for 8 years to be able to sell the product? are they implanting it themselves

150k has become the magic number in the industry. You're better off in a high level pharma or biotech job. Less hours, less stress and more money.

BSC valve reps can make $1m ??

Thanks to the community member who asked this question. Here is our response. Please share your thoughts!

150k has become the magic number in the industry. You're better off in a high level pharma or biotech job. Less hours, less stress and more money.

Thanks to the community member who asked this question. Here is our response. Please share your thoughts!

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.