The Healthcarereps.net Recruiting Scam

I almost fell victim to the same scam as several other people I know. Do not pay this company a dime!

Chris.medsales@surgeryreps.net

Thanks for sending your resume and applying for the coronary stent position. At this time Medtronic is only interviewing candidates with stent experience. I will keep you active on other positions I get in the future. My best suggestion is check and stay active on healthcarereps.net and Ziprecruiter. Those are 2 of the top boards and should help you land a bunch of interviews.

Thanks

Chris Tomms

Executive Recruiter

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I finally got there site closed

How did you manage that?

I'm a recruiter who lurks this board and I just want to say: never never never give money to a recruiter for anything, job board access, resume review, whatever. These should be free services - the client pays my bills, not candidates. Anyone who says otherwise is selling you snake oil.

Be aware of this scam. They charge you $29 and then when you gain access to view any job positions (if they have any, I did not go any further) they say you will have to pay $299.

The same scam was run through Medjobsinc.com and now they changed the URL to healthcarereps.net. Same exact scam but just different web url’s and still stealing people’s money.

Be aware of this scam. They charge you $29 and then when you gain access to view any job positions (if they have any, I did not go any further) they say you will have to pay $299.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.