Who are the top 3 Med Device Recruiters that place with best companies?

with hundreds of agencies and individual recruiters looking to get their hooks into companies to staff their teams, it's difficult to weed out the good from the bad. Who are the best? Who is responsible and credible? Who ACTUALLY DOES GET THE GOOD BLUE CHIP AND START UP OPPORTUNITIES TO PLACE FOR?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I see The Mullins Group posting videos often on LinkedIn. Has anyone used them and with any success? Seems to be a lot of rhetoric but then again there is a following they have. Thank you

I used them a couple of years ago. Nothing special but they hooked me up with my current job.

What rhetoric do you mean?

Josh Heuchan, DeAngelis, Chris Miclot does ortho, but I only know him because of Paula and haven't worked with him.

Someone mentioned earlier the UK firms are pushing hard in the ortho space so there should be some firms out there

I see The Mullins Group posting videos often on LinkedIn. Has anyone used them and with any success? Seems to be a lot of rhetoric but then again there is a following they have. Thank you

Thanks! Anyone else you would recommend for Ortho jobs?

Josh Heuchan, DeAngelis, Chris Miclot does ortho, but I only know him because of Paula and haven't worked with him.

Someone mentioned earlier the UK firms are pushing hard in the ortho space so there should be some firms out there

Joe seems like he works with cool companies (Globus). Paula and Joy in Orlando are good in my experience

DeAngelis is great for Ortho/Spine

Thanks! Anyone else you would recommend for Ortho jobs?

Never heard of them...

Joe seems like he works with cool companies (Globus). Paula and Joy in Orlando are good in my experience

DeAngelis is great for Ortho/Spine

there are a number of recruiters that focus on med device. Seems like more and more show up every year, especially out of the U.K. Anyone used the Mullins Group out of FL? They blog a lot on Linkedin and I would like to send them my resume. Blogging doesn't equal credible, I get that, but they seem to represent decent companies

Never heard of them...

there are a number of recruiters that focus on med device. Seems like more and more show up every year, especially out of the U.K. Anyone used the Mullins Group out of FL? They blog a lot on Linkedin and I would like to send them my resume. Blogging doesn't equal credible, I get that, but they seem to represent decent companies

Hello everyone,

Great discussion. Not sure if you all noticed but we launched our new job board recently and we already have a couple recruiters/employers signed up. The service is new so more employers/recruiters will sign up over time. For job seekers, use this link and signup for a free account. You can make your profile anonymous so others cannot see it. The biggest benefit compared to some of the other services is we will never charge a job seeker to use the site. For employers and recruiters, the rates are very reasonable.

Again, your profiles are anonymous so there are no privacy concerns. You can apply to jobs through the site as you wish.

Thank you all for helping our forum grow and we can't wait to grow our job platform into a valuable tool for medical sales reps. Lastly, coming in March, our new homepage will launch and make it easier to find relevant original content, interesting forum posts and the latest healthcare news.

The Medtechy Team

Medical Sales, Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Jobs - Medtech[y] Job Board

Medtech[y] is an interactive community that provides medical sales professionals the ability to gain company insight, anonymously share intel and find jobs in the medical sales industry.

Scott Herron is the absolute best of the best

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.