MedReps.com Jobs

A number of the jobs posted recently have already been filled. Anyone in device or pharma knows it takes a month or more to fill a position from when it was uploaded to a site.

Makes me wonder what percent of those jobs are real.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

MedReps jobs are legit and worth the price of admission.

I’ll never understand why a sales candidate would ever pay for a service like this. Find 10 recruiters on LinkedIn and call them.

MedReps jobs are legit and worth the price of admission.

Exactly, $20-30 to know you are getting quality jobs is a no-brainer. Most recruiters send over crap jobs these days and a number of the bigger companies post on medreps.

yep

20-30% of the jobs are unique to medreps.

The rest are quality jobs.

Exactly, $20-30 to know you are getting quality jobs is a no-brainer. Most recruiters send over crap jobs these days and a number of the bigger companies post on medreps.

Yes I agree. Just curious who smacked you harder Karl or Duncan ? Please get a job you Goofy Troll.

Thanks

It's only $20/month, there is good postings on there and it helps recruiters find you. Definitely worth it.

And it's layoff season right now.

J&J paper is all over the street and you can bet medreps has seen an influx of their resumes in the last 30 days. Depuy especially.

Because there are less and less of these jobs and layoffs are everywhere.

And it's layoff season right now.

How are recruiters struggling? Very interested to hear.

I've applied to a couple of jobs and got an interview. The job was ok but I ended up getting a job through a recruiter I was using at the time. They are struggling hard right now.

Has anybody found a job on medreps

I've applied to a couple of jobs and got an interview. The job was ok but I ended up getting a job through a recruiter I was using at the time. They are struggling hard right now.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.