Entry Level Medical Sales Jobs

I am new here and looking to get into medical sales. I am currently in B2B sales and went that route because many recruiters told me it would be easier to get into medical sales once I had some sales experience.

What would be the best place to start if you were in my shoes? Are there any particular companies that would be best for someone from outside the industry?

Any feedback is appreciated. This is an industry I've wanting to get into for a while.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Have any of you tried the Medical Sales College?

They tweet out all of the jobs their students get and they look like solid jobs. If you are striking out with interviews and recruiters, MSC may be worth trying.

Have any of you tried the Medical Sales College?

Call a recruiter before you pay to find a job.

Agree 100%. Medreps blows.

I completely disagree. Medreps is inexpensive and they have a ton of quality jobs. You can spend less than a $100 to find a job over 2-3 months and quit once you find another job. Well worth the money IMO.

Call a recruiter before you pay to find a job.

Don't use medreps. You shouldn't have to pay money to find a job. That's what a recruiter is for.

I completely disagree. Medreps is inexpensive and they have a ton of quality jobs. You can spend less than a $100 to find a job over 2-3 months and quit once you find another job. Well worth the money IMO.

Agree. Candidates should never put to find a job.

*pay

Don't use medreps. You shouldn't have to pay money to find a job. That's what a recruiter is for.

Agree. Candidates should never put to find a job.

Call a headhunter you lazy ****

Maybe the person doesn't have a headhunter. You could provide on instead of being a ****.

Show Language

yea, because it is easy to find one person that has experience at all of these different companies... maybe getting an idea of the benefits of each company and then making a decision is the smart thing to do. got it homeboy?

Call a headhunter you lazy ****

Show Language

How can these posts still show up?
It is impossible that you don't know one person in the industry to speak with. Phone a fiend homeboy.

yea, because it is easy to find one person that has experience at all of these different companies...

maybe getting an idea of the benefits of each company and then making a decision is the smart thing to do. got it homeboy?

How can these posts still show up?

It is impossible that you don't know one person in the industry to speak with. Phone a fiend homeboy.

Acclarent is starting to hire reps with no experience. Call Bridget.

Thank you for the response. Is the Gallup test as ridiculous as people make it out to be?

Yes, that entire process is a waste but they do take it seriously. Unless the hiring manager is in love with you, it is best to try hard on it because it can help make the manager decide between two people. Seriously, take it when you are not stressed.

Yes, excellent foundation but not easy to get in.

Thank you for the response. Is the Gallup test as ridiculous as people make it out to be?

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.