Levita Magnetics

Cool tech, great management team and solid comp offer. Any inside info I am missing? I did hear they just hired a new VP from Stryker. Any help is appreciated.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Does anybody know what Levita’s comp package looks like?

Same question....

Next big startup in medical device.

Levita Magnetics just announced their 1,000th Magnetic Surgery case.

Cleveland Clinic just started using the system.

Next big startup in medical device.

I bet this company won’t last six months before they get acquired.

Does anybody know what Levita’s comp package looks like?

You talking about Alley?

sounds like him to me. nothing there I would disagree with.

I don’t care how great the technology and management team is at Levita. There is no way I would work under that douchebag. There is a reason Stryker announced very early in their acquisition that he would be let go at the end of the year.

You can be a smooth talker and kiss all the president/ceo sphincter you want. When most reps are not motivated by you, do not enjoy your company, and feel you are a snake or a wolf in sheeps wool, you tend to quickly lose credibility

Cool tech. I sense a ethicon or medtronic acquisition in their future.

I don’t care how great the technology and management team is at Levita. There is no way I would work under that douchebag. There is a reason Stryker announced very early in their acquisition that he would be let go at the end of the year.

You can be a smooth talker and kiss all the president/ceo sphincter you want. When most reps are not motivated by you, do not enjoy your company, and feel you are a snake or a wolf in sheeps wool, you tend to quickly lose credibility

You talking about Alley?

FYI, the new VP came from Stryker by way of Entellus.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.