Best Medical Sales Recruiter

Would someone mind responding with a couple of recruiters they trust in the medical device or biotech space? There are tons on LinkedIn but I'd like to know who is good from others in the industry. Appreciate the help in advance.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

use medreps for a couple of months until you find a job.

I've never understood why someone would pay for medreps when you can find jobs on LinkedIn or with a recruiter. Maybe pay for medreps if all else fails but other than that I'm not sure I would waste the money.

Same as I said in another thread. Check out Lissa Burke on LinkedIn. She is honest and has good jobs.

agreed- she's so different than the average recruiter. Isn't out to make a fast fee and is honest whether you are her candidate or not. Has the best jobs, not just the typical.

I'm in need of a good recruiter too. Do any of you have good recruiters for device sales?

Same as I said in another thread. Check out Lissa Burke on LinkedIn. She is honest and has good jobs.

The recruiters I've been using haven't brought any solid jobs to me. Would someone mind sharing a recruiter who has quality jobs and fights for candidates they put through for jobs?

use medreps for a couple of months until you find a job.

The recruiters I've been using haven't brought any solid jobs to me. Would someone mind sharing a recruiter who has quality jobs and fights for candidates they put through for jobs?

Linda Hertz has always had good jobs and is well respected.

Linda Hertz Group

A Medical Device Sales Career Resource; Networking, Medical Sales Jobs, Selling Skills, Sales Management, Career/Resume Advice & More!

I'm in need of a good recruiter too. Do any of you have good recruiters for device sales?

Pete Dowd has a lot of jobs.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.