Best Medical Device Companies to Work for

Hello!

I am currently a 1099 rep selling implants and am looking for a company which I can stay with long term without having to invest my own money for someone else to make the big bucks! I'm also interested in a company that has integrity and I can trust. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Any newer companies or start-ups in the medical device industry worth looking into and working for?

Intact Vascular

Neovasc - when they get approval

Any newer companies or start-ups in the medical device industry worth looking into and working for?

I'm also interested in a company that has integrity and I can trust. Any suggestions?

I am sorry to tell you that you may be sorely disappointed if that is what you're expecting from a company in the industry. At some point even the best of them will fail you. Look out for yourself first.

Agreed. A sales career at Nevro could be the most "exciting" 18 months of your life.

"exciting" is an understatement...most reps aren't lasting 18 months there but hopefully things will change with the new leadership in place.

Nevro is the best medical device company to work for. Not even debateable.

Agreed. A sales career at Nevro could be the most "exciting" 18 months of your life.

Nevro is the best medical device company to work for. Not even debateable.

Hello!

I am currently a 1099 rep selling implants and am looking for a company which I can stay with long term without having to invest my own money for someone else to make the big bucks! I'm also interested in a company that has integrity and I can trust. Any suggestions?

Integrity? Just focus on a paycheck and you'll be a lot happier.

Johnson & Johnson only made the list because they "encourage" their employees to vote in the survey and they have more employees to sway the vote. For device sales, Johnson & Johnson is one company to stay away from.

I heard they got a 25% off coupon at the company store for voting.

If you are a device rep and want additional products to sell I strongly suggest getting with TranS1. They are a very innovative company and work with reps who are looking to pick up another product in their bag.

No doubt these are good companies to work for but they easily had more votes than other companies in the industry. My advice is to find a job where you mesh well with the hiring manager and one where other reps are happy with the company comp. Try and call 5 or 6 reps before you accept an offer and ask what most of the reps are making.

How many territory associates do they have and do you know which areas are hiring?

is TranS1 still hiring?

This is a nice article reviewing a survey done by MedReps about the best companies to work for in medical device.

Johnson & Johnson only made the list because they "encourage" their employees to vote in the survey and they have more employees to sway the vote. For device sales, Johnson & Johnson is one company to stay away from.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.