Transenterix SurgiBot Message Board

Look out Intuitive, your monopoly is about to end.

app=desktop

SurgiBot

SurgiBot, a Robotic Version of Spider Surgical System (VIDEO)

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I don't know if they have a sales rep that far east. Obviously the Cleveland Clinic doctors have seen Senhance at conferences. The rumor is Buffalo will be the next robot to drop.

TransEnterix has made some progress with Sehhance and I've got surgeons talking about it. That doesn't mean they will buy one though. Their hospitals aren't going to buy them another robot.

This could be the one in Buffalo. Not confirmed if it is a sale or an educational placement.

I don't know if they have a sales rep that far east. Obviously the Cleveland Clinic doctors have seen Senhance at conferences. The rumor is Buffalo will be the next robot to drop.

TransEnterix has made some progress with Sehhance and I've got surgeons talking about it. That doesn't mean they will buy one though. Their hospitals aren't going to buy them another robot.

A St. Louis Senhance sale is supposedly in the works too.

Any truth to the comment on another thread that says Cleveland Clinic is looking at Senhance?

Any truth to the comment on another thread that says Cleveland Clinic is looking at Senhance?

I would work for their VP, Pope big time. It may take a while but they have a solid plan in place.

TransEnterix Earnings: What Did We Learn?

During their most recent earnings call, TransEnterix shared some notable highlights in regards to their cash position, expanded indications and the sale of two Senhance systems thus far in Q1 of 2018.

Don't discount the expanded indications for Senhance. Could double the total addressable market for the robot. Early feedback out of Europe is positive too.

"We have performed more than 150 Senhance surgeries across a wide range of general surgery and colorectal cases since we purchased a Senhance System less than a year ago." said Dr. Dietmar Stephan, Head of Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery at St. Marien Hospital in Siegen, Germany. "Our clinical experience, and those of other European hospitals, was used in showing the results of Senhance in hernia and gallbladder surgery. We are continuing to generate clinical data and are successfully expanding our utilization of Senhance in laparoscopic surgery."

Pope have anything exciting to share at JP Morgan today?

One Senhance order in Europe that will be recognized in the first quarter of 2018.

Pope have anything exciting to share at JP Morgan today?

Don't sleep on Medtronic's upcoming robotic system. TRXC better get some traction and then get SurgiBot approved quickly or they are going to have some problems.

Funny you say that because a guy at Medtronic is saying they are having a hard time getting academic placements for Hugo.

Medtech[y] | hugo robotic surgery system

This can't be the robotic system name we will go head-to-head with da Vinci? Hiring in CT and CO locations now......

Don't sleep on Medtronic's upcoming robotic system. TRXC better get some traction and then get SurgiBot approved quickly or they are going to have some problems.

Medtech[y] | hugo robotic surgery system

This can't be the robotic system name we will go head-to-head with da Vinci? Hiring in CT and CO locations now......

SurgiBot coming back into the picture???

Much needed imo.

Alf is dead on arrival. When the CEO sells you sell. A lot of articles out stating this old robot will be a monumental flop and I am starting to believe them. I sold my position. Good riddance. Titan Medical is starting to light ok like the legit play.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.