Downsizing

I hear there is going to be significant downsizing within sales across Stryker between now and the end of the year. I know it is a rumor so it should be taken with a grain of salt but there is usually some truth to them. I know HR and hiring managers are still hiring which does not make sense.

Other thoughts and input?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

What divisions are you hearing? Kalamazoo or sales?

Sales. The bottom 20% of territories will be realigned, across the organization

It's happening for sure. Better polish up that resume

What divisions are you hearing? Kalamazoo or sales?

It's happening for sure. Better polish up that resume

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.