Stryker Surgical Interview

I'm currently interviewing for a position with Stryker Surgical (currently in Pharma) and through this process I am trying to be as prepared as I can be. I was wondering if you might be able to offer me any insights, tips, or suggestions on how I can best perform in this interview? Through my research, I know that the Capital Sales Process can be a longer sales cycle and I'm curious if you can give me some more background on that process? Additionally, any background on the main Stryker Surgical product lines would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I'm actually curious what they are quoting you in this position?

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.