Stryker Rep Shot by Surgeon

Did they even find out the real story of what went down with the rep who was shot by one of his surgeon customers? I heard he was over at the surgeon's house and ended up getting a gunshot to his chest. It was ruled accidental but that's all anyone has been told. An accidental shooting sounds fishy especially when the surgeon's wife was also found dead a couple of days earlier.

I think the rep was with CrossLink Orthopaedics. Very sad story for many people.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

The sales rep had been visiting Dr. Lazzarini in his home when Dr. Lazzarini pointed a gun at his chest and the gun "went off."

A warrant released earlier this week states Dr. Lazzarini had been drinking prior to the incident and made "false and conflicting statements to officers" after the event. His actions have culminated in charges of involuntary manslaughter and obstruction of justice.

Investigators called the death accidental at the time of the shooting, and recently found additional information leading to the charges against Dr. Lazzarini earlier this week.

This is nuts. I hadn't heard this happened. Wonder what division the rep was in?

There's no way this doc is out and practicing, right?

"showing guns"....sounds very fishy.

He was drinking. That's the problem.

The sales rep had been visiting Dr. Lazzarini in his home when Dr. Lazzarini pointed a gun at his chest and the gun "went off."

A warrant released earlier this week states Dr. Lazzarini had been drinking prior to the incident and made "false and conflicting statements to officers" after the event. His actions have culminated in charges of involuntary manslaughter and obstruction of justice.

Investigators called the death accidental at the time of the shooting, and recently found additional information leading to the charges against Dr. Lazzarini earlier this week.

He was drunk "showing guns" to the rep. Autopsy results said the wife died of natural causes

He was drunk "showing guns" to the rep. Autopsy results said the wife died of natural causes

I'm a responsible gun owner and I can say this is a very shady story. Why was his gun loaded in the first place? Next, what about the safety?

Being drunk is not an excuse.

<>He was drunk "showing guns" to the rep. Autopsy results said the wife died of natural causes

Lexington doctor was drinking when he killed a man, and lied to police, warrants say

The Cayce Department of Public Safety released new details Monday, May 7, 2018, on Dr. Adam Lazzarini, who is charged with fatally shooting a man in his Cayce, SC, home in October 2017. The death of Lazzarini's wife last week is also under investigation.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.