What happened to The Spine Blogger?

Why did he pack up and stop writing? He was funny for a while. I loved the ranting and calling people out.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Because Stryker is the only company truly committed to spine.

Medtronic with their Mazor acquisition shows they’re actually trying in spine.

Stryker Spine is still growing above 10%, my friend.

Because Stryker is the only company truly committed to spine.

He probably got laid off because the spine industry has gone to sh**.

Stryker Spine is still growing above 10%, my friend.

He probably got laid off because the spine industry has gone to sh**.

I heard Amedica had it shut down for defamation against their products.

please.

Now way! The ridiculousness of the Spine business can be talked about for eternity. And that's just talking about Stryker and not the rest of the industry.

I heard Amedica had it shut down for defamation against their products.

One can only rant about the spine business for so long.

Now way! The ridiculousness of the Spine business can be talked about for eternity. And that's just talking about Stryker and not the rest of the industry.

One can only rant about the spine business for so long.

Maybe his company found out he was blogging on the company dime?

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.