Stryker Endoscopy

Stryker Endoscopy is in the shitter and Glynn doesn't get it. Maybe some acquisitions would help the slow bleed...

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

hahahha... how pathetic that our petite general posts about himself? There is no way anyone would post this other than you.... little man. And you are no Andy pierce or Biiily E

Andy Pierce is a solid dude, brotha.

The new division president is solid.

hahahha... how pathetic that our petite general posts about himself? There is no way anyone would post this other than you.... little man. And you are no Andy pierce or Biiily E

Endoscopy has some of the best reps and managements at Stryker. Great team spirit and culture. Many of the reps here feel like family to me. I think we can all agree though that business has been tougher than usual lately. The Novadaq products are new but not much else that's going to help us over-achieve our quotas.

We hear all the time that the core camera business is going to improve. New products, good pipeline, etc. But nothing yet.

How much longer can we continue to rely on the 1588?

It's been one tough quarter but I see a lot more of them coming if products are not addressed soon.

Great division. Great people. Great products.

maybe you don't

Or I do, my friend. The smart reps have been leaving for years because of lowering commission rates and territory splits. Fun stuff, indeed. The kicker is you pay your own expenses so even if you make 180k, you're only coming home with 140k at the end of the year. But hey, I get to hang out with my jock friends all day. That was cool in my 20's, not now.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.