Stryker Neuro Spine ENT Sales Rep

Summit Search called me about a job with Stryker ENT in Iowa City and said the comp is $225k bonus. Is there a Stryker ENT rep who can confirm these numbers?

It seems high for the job. He said it is a good territory so that may be why they are selling it that way.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I am looking at an opening for Stryker ENT and in doing research I found that a lot of the reps and management from Entellus have left Stryker. I don't get the reason for leaving. Did something happen or were they pushed out the door? Coming from a smaller company to Stryker should have been a great career move for these people. Leaving seems weird to me.

Did it ever ocurr to you that their departure may have nothing to do with the Stryker acquisition?

I am looking at an opening for Stryker ENT and in doing research I found that a lot of the reps and management from Entellus have left Stryker. I don't get the reason for leaving. Did something happen or were they pushed out the door? Coming from a smaller company to Stryker should have been a great career move for these people. Leaving seems weird to me.

Entellus is the Stryker ENT division. Other than Nasopore nasal packing, Stryker was non-existant in the ENT market prior to Entellus aquisition.

Its been a **** show since Stryker bought Entellus. With or without Stryker it has come down to the battle of the lowest price sinus balloon as they compete for market share with Medtronic and Acclarent.

Still waiting to see how Stryker can add even competitive edge what so ever.

In the meantime, Latera nasal implant sales continue to drop due to the over-opinionated academy for otolaryngology putting out a statement against the procedure code that was being used country-wide. The results of that are clear. Its no surprise that physicians do not want to **** around with unlisted codes because its charity work.

As far as pay its hard to say because no one knows what the comp plan will be in a few months. Lots of rumors that it will be 100% commission from dollar one with no base and rep pays for territory support and business expenses

Would a current rep provide an update on this and being a rep with Stryker ENT? Pay, product update and when/if they are going to 100% commission. A Stryker recruiter reached out on LinkedIn and I don't want to move forward if they are planning on going to all commission.

Show Language

Has the Entellus purchase been good so far for the Stryker ENT divisions? Could you also share how much most of the reps are making here?

Entellus is the Stryker ENT division. Other than Nasopore nasal packing, Stryker was non-existant in the ENT market prior to Entellus aquisition.

Its been a **** show since Stryker bought Entellus. With or without Stryker it has come down to the battle of the lowest price sinus balloon as they compete for market share with Medtronic and Acclarent.

Still waiting to see how Stryker can add even competitive edge what so ever.

In the meantime, Latera nasal implant sales continue to drop due to the over-opinionated academy for otolaryngology putting out a statement against the procedure code that was being used country-wide. The results of that are clear. Its no surprise that physicians do not want to **** around with unlisted codes because its charity work.

As far as pay its hard to say because no one knows what the comp plan will be in a few months. Lots of rumors that it will be 100% commission from dollar one with no base and rep pays for territory support and business expenses

Show Language

Stryker just bought Entellus. They make balloons for sinus surgery and they also sell some other products. Stryker ENT is on the rise.

Has the Entellus purchase been good so far for the Stryker ENT divisions? Could you also share how much most of the reps are making here?

Are you or someone out there able to give any information on the Salt Lake opening in Neuro Spine ENT? And this division is 100% commission?

I believe shavers and the navigation equipment are part of this sale. Are they the largest part of the selling bag or are there other more important products?

Stryker just bought Entellus. They make balloons for sinus surgery and they also sell some other products. Stryker ENT is on the rise.

This is a great division. Email Jason@summitsearchconsultants.com for more info.

Are you or someone out there able to give any information on the Salt Lake opening in Neuro Spine ENT? And this division is 100% commission?

I believe shavers and the navigation equipment are part of this sale. Are they the largest part of the selling bag or are there other more important products?

Yes, you can make 225k or more in the division.

I received a call about the Maryland territory. Is this an expansion or was the rep fired or promoted? Good territory?

Is there a difference between a Stryker Ear, Nose & Throat sales rep and a Stryker Neuro Spine ENT rep? There are new openings in D.C, Baltimore and Maryland but they have different names on the listings. I am B2B rep and am still learning about the industry so Thx for any help you can provide.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.