Stryker Spine

A division frozen in time and going nowhere.

Talk of an acquisition would help but so far those are obviously empty promises as Lobo has been talking about them for the last 5 years.

We'd be lucky to be considered a top 5 spine company at this point.

Is there any solution?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I'm not sure how you could explain an 18% increase in Spine revenue if we're frozen in time.

Medtronic Spine employee here. Thanks for the RIF's week.

I'm not sure how you could explain an 18% increase in Spine revenue if we're frozen in time.

I would be more concerned about the Tritanium Posterior Lumbar cage recall. I'd really prefer to not have discussions about cage fractures with my customers so maybe Lobo can whip Howmedica into shape about it.

The K2M acquisition is going to be a home run. Good time to be in Spine here, especially when you consider how tough a market it is.

I still don't understand the new hybrid selling model. Little help?

Someone willing to give an updated and honest review of Stryker Spine?

The K2M acquisition is going to be a home run. Good time to be in Spine here, especially when you consider how tough a market it is.

Someone willing to give an updated and honest review of Stryker Spine?

Fond memories of using that midline retractor as an **** speculum after hours...

Show Language

Tritanium 3D is going to be a huge success for Spine. Customers are very interested in the products and the demand is high.

None of it matters because Lobo can't get our supply issues figured out. Product won't ship and sales will suck through the rest of this quarter at a minimum.

The solution is consolidation in spine but no one wants to make the first move.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.