Jeff Rowe, MD Loves Nuvectra

Does it bother St. Jude reps that Dr. Rowe gets paid by Nuvectra? I was told you guys paid him over 50k last year and more this year.

I thought he was the dog and pony show for you all? But now Nuvectra has him in the bag? His local rep must love having his quota while getting cheated on by the upstart competitor whose only option is to pay to play.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Why are stim reps so fascinated by comparisons of "leadership"?

Their products are all the same

Boston Scientific is so weak that they are vulnerable to takeover by Stryker. It has poor field support with SCS physician leaders walking away....no running away!

If your assessment is correct that all stim products are the same then leadership and reps are the only things that matter.

Maybe this is why Nevro Rami cares so much about his regionals...

Nuvectra is completely taking over the country in its honest leadership. Something that both Abbott and Boston Scientific can learn from.

Woah, where did these come from???

Nuvectra is completely taking over the country in its honest leadership. Something that both Abbott and Boston Scientific can learn from.

Just keep betting against me it just keeps that raging bonfire burning inside me

Woah, where did these come from???

I agree, SJM is desperate and the heavy hitters are moving to both Nuvectra and BSCI. The low-rent dolts at SJM will go a running to these companies the next 24 months only to be turned away. Do not worry you can apply to Taco Bueno because their training program can elevate your skill set.

No one is moving to BSC.

For real, where are you getting these?

It's just getting started

Just keep betting against me it just keeps that raging bonfire burning inside me

For real, where are you getting these?

Hanchin looks like he grew a couple inches. Maybe 5'6" or so now? Whos the dude with Timmy and him? Nuvy pulling Deer away from Jude? Can it be?

I agree, Boston and St Jude reps are total jokes. They provide poor service to their physicians.

I agree, SJM is desperate and the heavy hitters are moving to both Nuvectra and BSCI. The low-rent dolts at SJM will go a running to these companies the next 24 months only to be turned away. Do not worry you can apply to Taco Bueno because their training program can elevate your skill set.

I would run to Nuvectra after finding out what they are guaranteeing reps!

Medtech[y] | Algovita Revenue

416% YOY Growth! The trolls from Nevro, Boston or wherever need to realize the reality of the Nuvectra success story. Keep fueling our fire and I'll continue taking your accounts one at a time.

amen bahahaha

Little Napoleon will win. Don’t underestimate his strategies.

Hanchin looks like he grew a couple inches. Maybe 5'6" or so now? Whos the dude with Timmy and him? Nuvy pulling Deer away from Jude? Can it be?

Little Napoleon will win. Don't underestimate his strategies.

I just want to know where you got that picture from?

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.