Patterson Dental and Amazon Partnership

Henry Schein about to kick the can?

Patterson Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDCO), Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) - Patterson Companies: Something Sizeable This Way Comes

Shares of Patterson Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDCO) plunged more than 23 percent to a new 52-week low of $36.46 as the company didn't announce an expected distribution deal...

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Patterson should do their research. Most of Amazon's partners are broke and are tied to crazy rules. Great for the customer but bad for the sellers on Amazon.

Patterson should do their research. Most of Amazon's partners are broke and are tied to crazy rules. Great for the customer but bad for the sellers on Amazon.

Bye bye to the Patterson sales reps.

true dat

Who's going to do Rogan's dry cleaning if Amazon replaces all of our sales reps?

Who's going to do Rogan's dry cleaning if Amazon replaces all of our sales reps?

Jeff Bezos

A deal like this could shake up the entire industry. I work at Dentsply and I promise they are looking to see how this works out, and if it does, a lot of sales reps will be looking for other jobs.

A deal like this could shake up the entire industry. I work at Dentsply and I promise they are looking to see how this works out, and if it does, a lot of sales reps will be looking for other jobs.

so what's new, Patterson lets reps go en masses all the time. This situation would be no different.

so what's new, Patterson lets reps go en masses all the time. This situation would be no different.

Why have sales reps when our products are available on Amazon.

Why have sales reps when our products are available on Amazon.

With all the web flash sales and pending Amazon deal, reps are solely becoming high-paid customer service reps.

If Amazon is making a push into the pharmaceutical industry then you can be sure they are looking to sign a deal with Patterson.

All hat, no cattle. This rumor is clearly going nowhere.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.