Nevro in 2019 and Beyond

The last two years has been a nightmare for Nevro. The CEO has proved to be a control freak, going through two VP's after a truly good one left the company. We should have seen the writing on the wall at that time. A majority of the initial reps have left, comp is down, quotas are high. It's clear that changes need to be made.

So what does the future hold in 2019 and what changes do you predict or want for the company going forward? Let them hear you....we know they're reading.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

We don’t need a new CEO, we need reps that can do their job. The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Typical Nevro manager right there. What’s really sad is that’s exactly what Rami wants.

I predict zero changes until Nervo has a new CEO. Happy new yea

We don’t need a new CEO, we need reps that can do their job. The beatings will continue until morale improves.

I predict zero changes until Nervo has a new CEO. Happy new yea

Two VPs since Exing? That’s worse than I thought. Time to cut my losses on NVRO or is a comeback in the making???

I guess the amount of VP's depends on what you consider Rami: The CEO, VP of Sales...or both.

Two VPs since Exing? That’s worse than I thought. Time to cut my losses on NVRO or is a comeback in the making???

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.