District Sales Manager

I was recently contacted about a District Sales Manager position with Nevro. The recruiter says they have “best-in-class” technology and a solid culture with lots of room for advancement. Comp is supposed to be in the $250k range. Is this a legit opportunity? I’m in a pretty good gig right now...

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I wouldn’t do this job for 250k and Have been in scs for many years, great job posting inaccuarate info.

You wouldn’t do the job for 250k? Then you’re nuts. And it is accurate. Look at the job recs from recruiters.

Very few are making that kind of money here, as leadership will see to it that your quota is not achievable most quarters

I wouldn’t do this job for 250k and Have been in scs for many years, great job posting inaccuarate info.

Very few are making that kind of money here, as leadership will see to it that your quota is not achievable most quarters

was the job to have 3 years ago. Competitors have caught up now and it’s just a neuromodulation job nowadays ( which sucks).

Does it really matter if you will make 250k? Most SCS managers don’t do anything anyway.

was the job to have 3 years ago. Competitors have caught up now and it’s just a neuromodulation job nowadays ( which sucks).

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.