Class Actions

Class action lawsuits from every direction. Rami is a ****, but I didn't think he was a crook. Any validity here???

Show Language

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I distinctly remember Rami bragging about Nevro being the most successful medtech IPO of the last decade.

I also remember comparisons of Nevro to Intuitive/Apple/Amazon.

Wall Street used to overlook the cavalier attitude displayed from leadership. Now I believe they have had enough of the BS.

When I bought into the ESPP at $64 (15% discount) i thought my investment was safe. Nice job of maintaining shareholder value from the management team! It's kinda like HF10. It starts off great, and then you realize it wasn't worth it.

I distinctly remember Rami bragging about Nevro being the most successful medtech IPO of the last decade.

You're not wrong and 25% turnover in sales can't help? How's that VP search going? Oh lawd.

When I bought into the ESPP at $64 (15% discount) i thought my investment was safe. Nice job of maintaining shareholder value from the management team! It's kinda like HF10. It starts off great, and then you realize it wasn't worth it.

Just trying to get my head around what’s going on with this outfit. Seems like more drama than a van load of trannies.

You're not wrong and 25% turnover in sales can't help? How's that VP search going? Oh lawd.

These class action suits are nothing more than solidifying Nevro as a real company. These scumbag lawyers file suits with any publicly traded company that has enough retail investors. Nothing to see here troll unless you have more than a couple of yahoo links going for you.

Just trying to get my head around what's going on with this outfit. Seems like more drama than a van load of trannies.

These class action suits are nothing more than solidifying Nevro as a real company. These scumbag lawyers file suits with any publicly traded company that has enough retail investors. Nothing to see here troll unless you have more than a couple of yahoo links going for you.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.