We're in a class of our own

That was a direct quote from Rami.

So is this:

"Certainly we occupy the same market as these players but our product is categorically better in every way."

I can't decide if I love the arrogance or want him to reel it in a bit.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

**** place to be right now as a sales rep. Such a whorish industry where CEO's constantly aim to please shareholders at the expense of treating their sales people like trash. Some stim companies have stopped paying their reps. REALLY?

Who has stopped paying their reps?

Show Language

Whatever, LOSER! Nevro is for WINNERS. It's real simple; if you can't win with SUPERIOR technology, you don't deserve to be here. It's just unfortunate that's there are so many DSMs that can't hack it....

**** place to be right now as a sales rep. Such a whorish industry where CEO's constantly aim to please shareholders at the expense of treating their sales people like trash. Some stim companies have stopped paying their reps. REALLY?

Show Language

The sad part is that good people are going to get fired over this. Rami has it all figured out, it's the sales team that's to blame. Toxic.

Whatever, LOSER! Nevro is for WINNERS. It's real simple; if you can't win with SUPERIOR technology, you don't deserve to be here. It's just unfortunate that's there are so many DSMs that can't hack it....

Iceberg dead ahead!!!!

Perfect storm of events: Q1 earnings miss, Morgan stanley downgrade, and now BSX litigation going south. Did I miss anything?

I can only imaging what's going to happen if/ when Rami reports another earnings miss for Q2. It will be hard to blame RSD's for this shitstorm. A lot of people inside the organization claim Nevro is the most successful medtech company to come to market since Intuitive surgical. I'd gladly trade my shares for a fraction of ISRG right about now.

The sad part is that good people are going to get fired over this. Rami has it all figured out, it's the sales team that's to blame. Toxic.

Can you elaborate what you are referring to?

let me help you, Nevro has shown incredible arrogance(hubris) in promoting the Senza as "superior. As "real word outcomes" suggest the data is BS that same attitude is biting them in the ***. Nobody likes an arrogant BS artist, Rami

Show Language

And starting to shrink!

Iceberg dead ahead!!!!

Perfect storm of events: Q1 earnings miss, Morgan stanley downgrade, and now BSX litigation going south. Did I miss anything?

I can only imaging what's going to happen if/ when Rami reports another earnings miss for Q2. It will be hard to blame RSD's for this shitstorm. A lot of people inside the organization claim Nevro is the most successful medtech company to come to market since Intuitive surgical. I'd gladly trade my shares for a fraction of ISRG right about now.

We've seen the hubris regarding outcomes. Now we're seeing the outcome of hubris

Can you elaborate what you are referring to?

apparently Morgan Stanley doesn't agree.

We've seen the hubris regarding outcomes. Now we're seeing the outcome of hubris

Dream on

apparently Morgan Stanley doesn't agree.

Lot of arrogance from a company with 15% marketshare.

And starting to shrink!

Funny how my entire team talks about this board but the reps I've talked to around the country pretend they've never heard of it. It's ok, you can discuss Nevro. We're top of the class bro's.

These are not the droids you seek!

Funny how my entire team talks about this board but the reps I've talked to around the country pretend they've never heard of it. It's ok, you can discuss Nevro. We're top of the class bro's.

These are not the droids you seek!

The DTC campaign is only meant to inform those stragglers living under a rock. It is not needed for the rest. You are right though, HF10 is already used by the best of the best docs and will continue to grow until they ALL use it. Now crawl back under your ugly rock until you are ready to pay homage to Rami and the best in class therapy he has delivered to the chronic Pain market that so badly needed it.

Lot of arrogance from a company with 15% marketshare.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.