VP

What's the story on this new VP? I'm hearing he's former Intuitive Surgical. Gotta love that, right? Lots of similarities between Intuitive and Nevro.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

West Point guy so he isn't going to be pushed around. Last spot was Stryker so not startup experience but that should be good since the company is more established in the space.

He has glowing reviews. My only question is will he be able to do his job. If not, he will bounce out of here real quick.

West Point guy, so he understands chain of command, how to follow orders and fall in line. Perfect fit for the Supreme Leader.

what’s his background?

But more importantly. What’s the over/ under on his longevity

West Point guy so he isn't going to be pushed around. Last spot was Stryker so not startup experience but that should be good since the company is more established in the space.

He has glowing reviews. My only question is will he be able to do his job. If not, he will bounce out of here real quick.

The saviors name is Michael Carter.

what’s his background?

But more importantly. What’s the over/ under on his longevity

Has Nevro hired a new VP yet?

The saviors name is Michael Carter.

No, just a power struggle. The best comparison would be if Jerry Jones hired a GM that would have full control of the team only to change his mind and control every decision for the business. The same thing happened with Jim. He brought a great set of skills from his time at Intuitive Surgical but everything he wanted to do was shut down from the top. I think he would have done a great job but he didn't have a chance from the start.

Has Nevro hired a new VP yet?

Excellent question. After having the VP role vacant for so long after Exing quit, it's an exceedingly bad look to fire the guy so soon. Makes me wonder if there was some form of impropriety that necessitated a swift sacking??

No, just a power struggle. The best comparison would be if Jerry Jones hired a GM that would have full control of the team only to change his mind and control every decision for the business. The same thing happened with Jim. He brought a great set of skills from his time at Intuitive Surgical but everything he wanted to do was shut down from the top. I think he would have done a great job but he didn't have a chance from the start.

I can’t believe dude still has a job. NVRO is down 50% in the past six months. If Rami was a Nevro rep, he would have been fired months ago with that performance.

Without question.

The drop is share price is pretty simple. How else could he still control the people that are no longer in his employ? Reduce the value of their equity so that it negates the entire reason they took the job in the first place. It's quite brilliant actually. People will think twice about their loyalties to the mastermind afterwards.

I can’t believe dude still has a job. NVRO is down 50% in the past six months. If Rami was a Nevro rep, he would have been fired months ago with that performance.

This is a masterful strategic decision. Not having to pay out for a VP of sales is a huge win in terms of operating expenses. Rami is playing 4D chess while the rest of you fools play Candyland. I haven't figured out why he has engineered such a big drop in the share price, but we are clearly seeing a genius at work.

The drop is share price is pretty simple. How else could he still control the people that are no longer in his employ? Reduce the value of their equity so that it negates the entire reason they took the job in the first place. It's quite brilliant actually. People will think twice about their loyalties to the mastermind afterwards.

Well into the 4th quarter and....still no VP. LOLs...

All because of one controlling individual

You can't be serious....

No McFly,,,It was sarcasm.

This is a masterful strategic decision. Not having to pay out for a VP of sales is a huge win in terms of operating expenses. Rami is playing 4D chess while the rest of you fools play Candyland. I haven't figured out why he has engineered such a big drop in the share price, but we are clearly seeing a genius at work.

You can't be serious....

Did they ever hire a new VP after the last one got canned?

Jim was loved...but only compared to Rami, not , well, you know, compared to human beings

Everyone loves Rami. He's a visionary. If you don't believe me, just ask him.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.