Nevro Senza Battery Issues and Explants

For your company to be so arrogant about Senza is asinine. There are multiple reports from my customers that patients are having their HF10's removed due to the battery being so big and having to be recharged everyday. The battery is also hard to place and some patients end up having the battery cut through their skin!

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

1... absurd quota's are *****!

1, not a warm and fuzzy place to build a career in sales!

Show Language

Nearly equivalent? Is that an oxymoron? As in the battery is "kind of the same size but bigger"? I'll give you tingling by clearly NOT "better pain relief", and the Docs "headache factor" dwarfs the competitors which is one reason why they are losing share. If the outcomes were really (as in "real world") "superior", they would be gaining share. BTW-"non paresthesia" is no longer unique to Nevro , she with rechargeable.

Yet Rami and the rest of sales management think 30% growth is achievable. I give ya some help. it's not. The management failures of Rami and his team should be written about at Harvard Business School.

If it makes you feel any better, the Nevro rep probably lied to you because he or she was afraid for their job and needed the implant revenue...and probably got fired anyway.

1... absurd quota's are *****!

Show Language

So you decided to take this issue to an anonymous message board? Maybe chat w/ the MD. The total weekly charge time is nearly equivalent to the other vendors, but with better pain relief and no buzzing. Or you could get an Abbott implant with no charging, have it replaced 4 times in 10 years and get less pain relief.

Nearly equivalent? Is that an oxymoron? As in the battery is "kind of the same size but bigger"? I'll give you tingling by clearly NOT "better pain relief", and the Docs "headache factor" dwarfs the competitors which is one reason why they are losing share. If the outcomes were really (as in "real world") "superior", they would be gaining share. BTW-"non paresthesia" is no longer unique to Nevro , she with rechargeable.

A little background on me. I have degenerative L2-S1, severe Stenosis L4, Had 1 spinal surgery, I couldn’t avoid because I had pieces of disk floating. Resulting in scar tissue and L4herniation contained by the scar tissue. In addition, I have a denerative left hip that needs to be replaced. Am currently considering Nevro SCS trial to see if if will enable me to walk more than 100ft. But was still told I would need to stay on current pain regimen.

I do have oxy, (10/325 w/Tylenol) but prefer to treat pain with CBD because pain returns gradual before next dose, rather than like a sledge hammer when oxy wears off. I try to limit nsaids to 2 Aleve daily, am/pm, because of liver complications.

I did dispensary CBD/ THC synergy effect edibles & creams, for a little over a year at a cost of about $500/mo. Extremely expensive and inconsistent results most likely due to poor quality control on product.

Tried numerous online Hemp CBD products. Same problem with no quality control of the quality of CBD used.

So my next approach was finding well tested Hemp CBD & terpenes equal to those found in Dispensay product. Finally found two companies that had excellent testing and extraction process. True Terpene extracts their plant terpenes from non Cannabis plants. Then tests on a gaschromatograph to insure they’re identical. Plus Infinite CBD Isolate is a concentrated form of Hemp CBD. From here I started making my own edibles, creams, sublingual oil, etc, where I can control exactly CBD mg in each piece/dose.

By far InfiniteCBD.com is the best on the market. Truthfully, I haven’t tried mega mg to see exactly how much would take to get me pain free. Currently use about 300-400mg a day which gives me pain range of 1-4 daytime and 5-8 pain scale often at night. Lying prome exacerbates my pain. So I generally sleep with my witouch tens unit on also.

I recently started talking about 90mg before bed and for first time, in many years, manage 4-5hrs of sleep. Usually take another 40-50mg when pain wakes me and I am able to get a few more hours of light sleep. Previously, if lucky, I managed 1.5hrs before pain sent me to the recliner.

Based on my experience with the crap & inconsistent product out there, dispensary or Hemp CBD online, I’d say you are experiencing the same problem I had. I would highly suggest you look at infinitecbd. They now also sell product not just isolate. Capsules, sublingual drops, vape juice, candies nad more. The good place that sells the best Terpenes is trueterpene.com. These terpenes based on desired relief of specific symptoms. You can use in cooking or just a drop in/on something.

My current average Hemp CBD cost is about $150/mo. That’s why I’m sitting here now writing this because Infinitecbd has a cybermonday sale of 40% off starting at midmight. I know how well it works so I’m hoping to buy enough to last me until next cybermonday.

Just wanted to say to you, don’t give up on CBD, just try the good stuff.

I prefer speedballing meth and fentanyl, with a cherry robitussin chaser and 12,000 mg of CBD infused magic mushrooms. Really puts me in the sweet spot

I have now been taking CBD 6X strength from Bluebird Botanicals at 50 g 3 times daily and I have gotten ZERO relief from ANYTHING. NO pain or neuropathy help, NO PTSD help, NO depression help. I have now spent far over $1000.00 (maybe $1300 or so?) and NOTHING has improved. Even tried mega doses of THC and all IT did was make me sick & paranoid:-) I also tried orders from 4 other companies for CBD but same nothing from it for ME. How I envy anyone who DOES get any help. I honestly expected it to be my last hope...

A little background on me. I have degenerative L2-S1, severe Stenosis L4, Had 1 spinal surgery, I couldn’t avoid because I had pieces of disk floating. Resulting in scar tissue and L4herniation contained by the scar tissue. In addition, I have a denerative left hip that needs to be replaced. Am currently considering Nevro SCS trial to see if if will enable me to walk more than 100ft. But was still told I would need to stay on current pain regimen.

I do have oxy, (10/325 w/Tylenol) but prefer to treat pain with CBD because pain returns gradual before next dose, rather than like a sledge hammer when oxy wears off. I try to limit nsaids to 2 Aleve daily, am/pm, because of liver complications.

I did dispensary CBD/ THC synergy effect edibles & creams, for a little over a year at a cost of about $500/mo. Extremely expensive and inconsistent results most likely due to poor quality control on product.

Tried numerous online Hemp CBD products. Same problem with no quality control of the quality of CBD used.

So my next approach was finding well tested Hemp CBD & terpenes equal to those found in Dispensay product. Finally found two companies that had excellent testing and extraction process. True Terpene extracts their plant terpenes from non Cannabis plants. Then tests on a gaschromatograph to insure they’re identical. Plus Infinite CBD Isolate is a concentrated form of Hemp CBD. From here I started making my own edibles, creams, sublingual oil, etc, where I can control exactly CBD mg in each piece/dose.

By far InfiniteCBD.com is the best on the market. Truthfully, I haven’t tried mega mg to see exactly how much would take to get me pain free. Currently use about 300-400mg a day which gives me pain range of 1-4 daytime and 5-8 pain scale often at night. Lying prome exacerbates my pain. So I generally sleep with my witouch tens unit on also.

I recently started talking about 90mg before bed and for first time, in many years, manage 4-5hrs of sleep. Usually take another 40-50mg when pain wakes me and I am able to get a few more hours of light sleep. Previously, if lucky, I managed 1.5hrs before pain sent me to the recliner.

Based on my experience with the crap & inconsistent product out there, dispensary or Hemp CBD online, I’d say you are experiencing the same problem I had. I would highly suggest you look at infinitecbd. They now also sell product not just isolate. Capsules, sublingual drops, vape juice, candies nad more. The good place that sells the best Terpenes is trueterpene.com. These terpenes based on desired relief of specific symptoms. You can use in cooking or just a drop in/on something.

My current average Hemp CBD cost is about $150/mo. That’s why I’m sitting here now writing this because Infinitecbd has a cybermonday sale of 40% off starting at midmight. I know how well it works so I’m hoping to buy enough to last me until next cybermonday.

Just wanted to say to you, don’t give up on CBD, just try the good stuff.

"Typical dumbass chronic pain patient"?????

WOW...is this not the most INSULTING and sick thing I ever heard in my 70 year life? YES. Is this post from Nevro or someone else? I would like to KNOW before deciding if I stay with Nevro or go elsewhere tomorrow when my Trial is removed and I make my decision. If this is ANYONE from Nevro you have LOST ME as anyone who would EVER let YOU put ANYTHING in my body....

I wish to God ONLY chronic pain Patients were in charge of anything at all to do with treating those of us who suffer 24/7. I am so sick & tired of the lies and butchers in the Medical profession who have robbed me of my last years of life. I live moment to moment now just wishing it was all OVER... The BEST healthcare in the World? REALLY? And I am NOT anonymous, I am Mike Cartwright in Oceanside California for the record.

I have a Nevro Neuro Stimulator. It was implanted April 2017 & I LOVE IT!! I only need to charge it. Yes, it is daily for about 15 minutes while you watch TV before you go to bed. If your trial helped your pain, I highly recommend the Nevro. I don't mess with the "remote" they give you. I've had to increase the setting once. I have been thrilled with my implant. I have gone 3-4 days without charging & battery took over an hour to recharge as it was completely dead, but it's not hard to charge at all. The battery is good for 10 years. Yes, battery under skin. Like a pacemaker. If you have any questions, please ask. I love mine!!! Helped my pain problems tremendously!

Allie B

anonymous pain patients are also anonymous competitors

"Typical dumbass chronic pain patient"?????

WOW...is this not the most INSULTING and sick thing I ever heard in my 70 year life? YES. Is this post from Nevro or someone else? I would like to KNOW before deciding if I stay with Nevro or go elsewhere tomorrow when my Trial is removed and I make my decision. If this is ANYONE from Nevro you have LOST ME as anyone who would EVER let YOU put ANYTHING in my body....

I wish to God ONLY chronic pain Patients were in charge of anything at all to do with treating those of us who suffer 24/7. I am so sick & tired of the lies and butchers in the Medical profession who have robbed me of my last years of life. I live moment to moment now just wishing it was all OVER... The BEST healthcare in the World? REALLY? And I am NOT anonymous, I am Mike Cartwright in Oceanside California for the record.

having my Nevro taken out next month,CBD relief 750 mg is by far a better option. Been on cbd for 4 months and I have gotten off fitynal 120ml and Oxys. Turned of my implant over 30 days ago.CBD is better and longer lasting

I have now been taking CBD 6X strength from Bluebird Botanicals at 50 g 3 times daily and I have gotten ZERO relief from ANYTHING. NO pain or neuropathy help, NO PTSD help, NO depression help. I have now spent far over $1000.00 (maybe $1300 or so?) and NOTHING has improved. Even tried mega doses of THC and all IT did was make me sick & paranoid:-) I also tried orders from 4 other companies for CBD but same nothing from it for ME. How I envy anyone who DOES get any help. I honestly expected it to be my last hope...

no relief after a year hundreds of programs. Just turned it off. Will have it remove

My St Judes failed me horribly and now just 1 day to go on my Nevro trial. SO FAR, this Nevro has been simply remarkable. But I simply do not trust ANYONE after having been so BUTCHERED by the surgeons who crippled me for LIFE with their botched (TWICE NOW! spine fusions fro L3 all the way through S-1....Not sure if I will do a permanent Nevro or not yet?

Should have gone with St. Jude.

no relief after a year hundreds of programs. Just turned it off. Will have it remove

I wish you had the pain all of us do and then try Nevro. You would have a different opinion, I'm sure.

having my Nevro taken out next month,CBD relief 750 mg is by far a better option. Been on cbd for 4 months and I have gotten off fitynal 120ml and Oxys. Turned of my implant over 30 days ago.CBD is better and longer lasting

So you decided to take this issue to an anonymous message board? Maybe chat w/ the MD. The total weekly charge time is nearly equivalent to the other vendors, but with better pain relief and no buzzing. Or you could get an Abbott implant with no charging, have it replaced 4 times in 10 years and get less pain relief.

I wish you had the pain all of us do and then try Nevro. You would have a different opinion, I'm sure.

It certainly hasn't helped me. In fact it has added more pain.

I know, right?! Typical dumbass chronic pain patient. They should be on their knees, thanking Nevro for reducing their pain without parasthesia. Some people are just fundamentally ungrateful.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.