Nevro vs. Stimwave

What is the difference between these two technologies from a sales perspective and does anyone know what the compensation plans are for each company?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I would be very cautious going with Stimwave as a salesperson or a patient. I agree, there are a lot of scary things people are starting to come out with about the company and device

I'm with BSC and rarely see Stimwave in my territory but have never heard of wrongdoings with the company. Can you elaborate on what you mean?

Ok, I don't know anything about the accusations you are talking about. The concept of Stimwave's technology is close to the holy grail in SCS. If it works more patients could be treated by expanding patients with more pain conditions. It this the technology to do it or just a great idea but poor tech?

I would be very cautious going with Stimwave as a salesperson or a patient. I agree, there are a lot of scary things people are starting to come out with about the company and device

Stimwave is a house of cards. Very scary accusations about the company coming out.

Ok, I don't know anything about the accusations you are talking about. The concept of Stimwave's technology is close to the holy grail in SCS. If it works more patients could be treated by expanding patients with more pain conditions. It this the technology to do it or just a great idea but poor tech?

63M is less than 1% of their 11.3B in revenue in 2016. Don't even go there.

It's still $63 million and that is plenty to sway potential customers to your system. Your 1% number isn't relevant because it's basically the same for every major device company out there.

Stryker doesn't pay users? In 2016 they paid out $63,000,000 to doctors and hospitals.

63M is less than 1% of their 11.3B in revenue in 2016. Don't even go there.

High percentage of users are paid. Stryker doesnt dig that. Scs device is me-too and sold entirely on price. Stryker doesnt dig on that either. Would agree on sacral platform, that has potential and represents a legit opportunity for Nuvectra.

Stryker doesn't pay users? In 2016 they paid out $63,000,000 to doctors and hospitals.

Stryker wants proof of concept. Saluda is yet to have shown that but admittley so, they do have a cool system that Saluda clinical trial sites are speaking very favorably about. I think the company that is showing growth numbers, despite them being small in comparison to the big four, is Nuvectra. With sacral coming in Q4, Nuvectra offers potentially, more than any other player right now and is the front runner for acquisition by stryker

High percentage of users are paid. Stryker doesnt dig that. Scs device is me-too and sold entirely on price. Stryker doesnt dig on that either. Would agree on sacral platform, that has potential and represents a legit opportunity for Nuvectra.

saluda

Stryker wants proof of concept. Saluda is yet to have shown that but admittley so, they do have a cool system that Saluda clinical trial sites are speaking very favorably about. I think the company that is showing growth numbers, despite them being small in comparison to the big four, is Nuvectra. With sacral coming in Q4, Nuvectra offers potentially, more than any other player right now and is the front runner for acquisition by stryker

Stryker will uncover any failings in their due dilligence, if in fact, they are seriously considering acquiring Stimwave.

saluda

Ha. So far from the truth. My best guess is you don't work for either company. Nevro here and very familiar with the industry. Sorry you have a problem with me not outing myself on an anonymous message board. That is the point of these, no?

That you, Rami?

Just some unemployed loser who doesn't have a name or a career, because instead of contributing to society, posts slander. There is a reason people like you are always let go from their jobs. No name, no balls. Period.

so angry...

Just some unemployed loser who doesn't have a name or a career, because instead of contributing to society, posts slander. There is a reason people like you are always let go from their jobs. No name, no balls. Period.

Ha. So far from the truth. My best guess is you don't work for either company. Nevro here and very familiar with the industry. Sorry you have a problem with me not outing myself on an anonymous message board. That is the point of these, no?

Stryker will uncover any failings in their due dilligence, if in fact, they are seriously considering acquiring Stimwave.

What do you care if i list my name? Laura is shady and I don't believe the gospel she preaches. The wireless concept is amazing but the reality of the situation is not what's presented to investors. Sorry you don't agree. My name has nothing to do with the facts presented. House of cards.

What do you care if i list my name? Laura is shady and I don't believe the gospel she preaches. The wireless concept is amazing but the reality of the situation is not what's presented to investors. Sorry you don't agree. My name has nothing to do with the facts presented. House of cards.

A little substance would help your argument.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.