Surprise Furlough at Medtronic

All non-essential contractors are being required to take 2 weeks unpaid furlough. No warning was given.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Sorry boys, girls and everyone in between. Y'all are nuts if you don't believe there will be another furlough in Q4. Bank on it.

no one has said anything. So when exactly do you think it will be? I want to be planned and have money saved when the time does come

Sorry boys, girls and everyone in between. Y'all are nuts if you don't believe there will be another furlough in Q4. Bank on it.

what makes you say that?

All of this is speculation and no one could possibly give you the right answer. Those that do know the answers are not permitted to post publicly so don't stress yourself too much about what is discussed here.

yes, but some are saying it will happen again in Q4....Any idea when? so i can be planned and have my finances in order before hand.

All of this is speculation and no one could possibly give you the right answer. Those that do know the answers are not permitted to post publicly so don't stress yourself too much about what is discussed here.

Furlough was from January 15th to the 25th

yes, but some are saying it will happen again in Q4....Any idea when? so i can be planned and have my finances in order before hand.

Yes, there is a very probable chance this may happen again with Q4.

do you know when ?

is there any possibility that contractors will be furloughed again in Q4?

Yes, there is a very probable chance this may happen again with Q4.

Can I have some of whatever it is you're smoking?

is there any possibility that contractors will be furloughed again in Q4?

and when will contractors go back?

Can I have some of whatever it is you're smoking?

Its official now. Contractors return Monday.

Yes, received the communication.

Thanks

Is it confirmed ? As I haven’t seen any communication so far.

Thanks

Its official now. Contractors return Monday.

Why would you need confirmation for that? That was the planned furlough end date

Now that Trump ended his shutdown, I thought maybe Omar would do the same for us.

Thanks

Why would you need confirmation for that? That was the planned furlough end date

Monday, as planned

Thanks

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.