Selling against Nevro

I need unfiltered advice on how to shut Nevro down in my area. They've been getting trials from docs all over my territory and I can't stop them. No sales meeting role play advice. It does not work. Please give real world tips.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Pass the pipe and congrats on new V.P. of sales and guidance cut. BTW==-Intellis got a shout out from Nevro as stronger than expected. Karma's a bit, Rami

The SCS market is saturated and becoming a commodity to surgeons. The sale comes down to rep and the cost of the device.

Published in Neurosurgery and Anesthesiology journals. Neuro pain paper of the year. All data was collected by 3rd parties, was prospective, randomized. Study designed w/ FDA guidance. Head to head againt boston sci, who was the market leader at the time. Superior at all endpoints and patients were followed up for 2 years.

How's that study working out for them now?

Your confusion is typical and no explanation is necessary, peon. Most visionaries are persecuted for their brilliance, and Rami is no different. He is the Steve Jobs of device and Nevro will be the Apple of SCS.

Pass the pipe and congrats on new V.P. of sales and guidance cut. BTW==-Intellis got a shout out from Nevro as stronger than expected. Karma's a bit, Rami

Interesting how much can change in 9 months. Nevro is no longer the golden child in surgeons eyes. The excitement has wore off and tech has caught up. I'm seeing over 30% growth in the last 6 months in my region with Intellis. Plus Nevro can't hold on to reps which helps me.

Your tech has not “caught up”. You’re just lucky that Nevro is run by an egomaniac that has no clue how to manage an SCS sales organization. If Nevro had been launched correctly, you would be begging your docs for their scraps. Instead, Nevro has burned through so many reps, and pissed off so many customers, that your cheap-***, sorry therapy is appealing compared to the Nevro BS. Happy New Year!

Show Language

Interesting how much can change in 9 months. Nevro is no longer the golden child in surgeons eyes. The excitement has wore off and tech has caught up. I'm seeing over 30% growth in the last 6 months in my region with Intellis. Plus Nevro can't hold on to reps which helps me.

I actually enjoy selling against Nevro lately. At first I was scared. Like real scared. Now, their company is falling apart and based on what I'm reading, the CEO is to blame. He kind of reminds me of Elon Musk on Twitter. That guy is very talented but he has become unhinged. The Nevro CEO is the same: too smart for his own good and can't give up control. Many of my coworkers from the past went there and are now gone. They said it is out of control. This is sad because HF10 is good. Same with Tesla. Amazing product but the CEO is going to bankrupt the company. Maybe Nevro is going down the same path.

There are so many ex Medtronic reps trying to get away from Nevro and back in their old jobs. Their CEO won't hire a new VP but is hiring new regionals and directors so he can control them. This business is crazy competitive right now with a lot of good products. I'm happy I never made the move to nevro after seeing what they have become.

Please explain how he is playing 4-D chess because I'm utterly confused...

Your confusion is typical and no explanation is necessary, peon. Most visionaries are persecuted for their brilliance, and Rami is no different. He is the Steve Jobs of device and Nevro will be the Apple of SCS.

Rami is playing 4-D chess and you guys are just too dumb to even appreciate what he's doing. All you fools will be licking his little, brown beanbag very sion

Please explain how he is playing 4-D chess because I'm utterly confused...

I actually enjoy selling against Nevro lately. At first I was scared. Like real scared. Now, their company is falling apart and based on what I'm reading, the CEO is to blame. He kind of reminds me of Elon Musk on Twitter. That guy is very talented but he has become unhinged. The Nevro CEO is the same: too smart for his own good and can't give up control. Many of my coworkers from the past went there and are now gone. They said it is out of control. This is sad because HF10 is good. Same with Tesla. Amazing product but the CEO is going to bankrupt the company. Maybe Nevro is going down the same path.

Rami is playing 4-D chess and you guys are just too dumb to even appreciate what he's doing. All you fools will be licking his little, brown beanbag very sion

How things change in a couple of months. In the current climate, I just sit back and let Nevro keep making one dumb move after another. Selling against them is like shooting fish in a barrel...

Step by step

1. Nevro rep gets fired or leaves

2. I call on those docs and kiss a couple of patient's ***

3. Docs do business with me

Wash/Rinse/Repeat

Show Language

How things change in a couple of months. In the current climate, I just sit back and let Nevro keep making one dumb move after another. Selling against them is like shooting fish in a barrel...

Step by step

Wash/Rinse/Repeat

Wow bro, shooting fish in a barrel, with the therapy you're selling.....c'mon. What's it work for, 2 months,max?Good luck keeping those docs happy with that shitty therapy. If Nevro reps are leaving, then count your blessings because the next rep will more than likely take it all back. What's your selling strategy? Use our really small battery with the same shitty therapy? Or check out this cool remote, oh yeah and it doesn't help out at all with our shitty therapy. All smoke and mirrors. The best is a best for a reason, no bullshit involved.

Show Language

It's known as premium pricing, and you would do it too...if you could actually get anyone to pay a premium for 1970s battery technology.

Step by step

Wash/Rinse/Repeat

Show Language

Gauging customers by overpricing your device doesn't either.

It's known as premium pricing, and you would do it too...if you could actually get anyone to pay a premium for 1970s battery technology.

Nevro patients average less than 1 touch of their remote per week. The other vendors tout their ability to allow patients to fuss with it constantly during the same period. Think about that.

A pretty remote doesn't salvage inferior pain relief.

Gauging customers by overpricing your device doesn't either.

The marketing department has nothing to do with this. Common sense does. Everyone will have similar technology in the future meaning you better get working on a remote that wasn't built in 1988.

Nevro patients average less than 1 touch of their remote per week. The other vendors tout their ability to allow patients to fuss with it constantly during the same period. Think about that.

A pretty remote doesn't salvage inferior pain relief.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.