The Medtronic Spine Downfall

Nuvasive has stolen all of the good reps MDT Spine hasn't had quality innovation in years.

Our CEO has a plan for everything but Spine is one division that seems tired with a dismal outlook. The recent launches are not game changing and the division growth is a mere 1%.

New products are mere product refreshes.

What say you, Omar? Why can't we compete in Spine anymore?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

NASS: Where Medtronic could make a statement in Spine but they never show out.

Accept it, TC is lost.

Well this time is different. Omar made it official with Mazor and is going all in on spine so you crybabies can't complain any longer. Omar has no excuses either. The big splash at NASS is only the start.

Bank on it: Mazor X Stealth changes everything.

Bank on it: Mazor X Stealth changes everything.

Another flat quarter in Spine...

When will DK and CS cut TC loose?

I forgot, they can control all the free O-Arms to keep business. At least they're trying.

Another flat quarter in Spine...

TC trying to cover up his mistakes?

I'm sorry, since when did Has TC been in charge of the pipeline?

Spine at every single company is the same. The business is flat or barely growing. What, we grew 1% last quarter? You could say that Roy and the RVP's don't care but that's wrong. They can't control how awful the business is and are just trying to survive. If every other company's spine business sucks, why would ours be any different?

TC trying to cover up his mistakes?

Spine at every single company is the same. The business is flat or barely growing. What, we grew 1% last quarter? You could say that Roy and the RVP's don't care but that's wrong. They can't control how awful the business is and are just trying to survive. If every other company's spine business sucks, why would ours be any different?

I forgot, they can control all the free O-Arms to keep business. At least they're trying.

Hello, I have searched in the local Memphis papers and haven't been able to come across any news of the layoffs. Would someone mind sharing the specifics of what happened and what positions were affected? No names are necessary.

You probably won't see anything in the paper. RIFs that are smaller than a certain size do not have to be reported to the government

There were lots of good people laid off today in Memphis. Top performers. Some were there for their entire careers. Anybody understand it

Hello, I have searched in the local Memphis papers and haven't been able to come across any news of the layoffs. Would someone mind sharing the specifics of what happened and what positions were affected? No names are necessary.

There were lots of good people laid off today in Memphis. Top performers. Some were there for their entire careers. Anybody understand it

I guess the bean counters needed money for the new facility.

who

This is not the place to name names. Good people. Really fine men and women who helped make things good

who

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.