Medtronic RTG - Restorative Therapies Group

Is the restructuring a good or bad move?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Mazor board

Eye opening, indeed. It's clear that Mazor wasn't handling cases and adverse events the way they should have, How is Medtronic handling these events differently? There has to be a concern for the patient and it does seem that Mazor could not be bothered.

Or maybe we are starting to see more adverse events with Mazor because of the quality of reps they are hiring and the lack of training. Medtronic better address this soon...

Where did you hear or read about adverse events with Mazor?

Maybe Medtronic can hire some more experienced reps for Mazor instead of the fresh meat who barely know how to put their name badge on the right way.

Or maybe we are starting to see more adverse events with Mazor because of the quality of reps they are hiring and the lack of training. Medtronic better address this soon...

I found this about layoffs in RTG. Outside of Spine, the rest of RTG is doing great. Omar is pushing the Mazor story to cover up the rest of Spine's lackluster business. I've also heard Mazor's corporate employees are on the clock.

Maybe Medtronic can hire some more experienced reps for Mazor instead of the fresh meat who barely know how to put their name badge on the right way.

How about the rest of RTG? Layoffs over the summer in any of the divisions?

I found this about layoffs in RTG. Outside of Spine, the rest of RTG is doing great. Omar is pushing the Mazor story to cover up the rest of Spine's lackluster business. I've also heard Mazor's corporate employees are on the clock.

Any feedback from NASS about booth traffic or surgeon response to new products, including the new Mazor with Stealth?

Big restructuring happening but no intel. Help!?!

Neuromodulation is a bright spot within RTG. Great new product and pipeline.

Are there any MDT neuromod reps left? I thought they were all at Nevro..

No. Nevro fired them all and they're now trying to get their old jobs back.

Are there any MDT neuromod reps left? I thought they were all at Nevro..

RTG is F'd. Over half of the $250 million sales cut because of Puerto Rico came from RTG. Only way to fix this mess is layoffs. Where do they start though?

RTG is F'd. Over half of the $250 million sales cut because of Puerto Rico came from RTG. Only way to fix this mess is layoffs. Where do they start though?

Possibly you first.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.