Medtronic Layoffs Message Board

Let the games begin!

Omar

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

IT and who else?

90,000 employees will be $70,000 before Labor Day.

Quality place

90,000 employees will be $70,000 before Labor Day.
Quality place

20k IT workers let go? I think not. Where are the rest coming from?

20k IT workers let go? I think not. Where are the rest coming from?

With the diversity push all the white boys are being pushed out!

I miss Carl Casta

That guy was a character all right. Where'd he end up?

This is a layoff thread but I haven't heard of layoffs outside of IT. Is it from the Covidien side?

This is a layoff thread but I haven't heard of layoffs outside of IT. Is it from the Covidien side?

Cov surg is strategizing layoffs now. Don't count out electro either.

Cov surg is strategizing layoffs now. Don't count out electro either.

YOURE RIGHT COV SURGICAL IS THE FIRST TO GO. not.

Omar, why don't we focus on preventing layoffs instead of sponsoring a shitty football team?

Medtronic signs 10-year deal with Minnesota Vikings

Medtronic said it signed a 10-year partnership with the Minnesota Vikings that includes sponsoring the "Medtronic Plaza," a square connected to the stadium.

Omar, why don't we focus on preventing layoffs instead of sponsoring a shitty football team?

Medtronic is a global company but we are also a significant part of the Twin Cities community so sponsoring the home town team is important. This company is bigger than your sales territory in omaha so get over it.

Medtronic is a global company but we are also a significant part of the Twin Cities community so sponsoring the home town team is important. This company is bigger than your sales territory in omaha so get over it.

Watch and learn...

Medtronic and Vikings Begin Multi-Year Community Sponsorship

3-Acre Medtronic Plaza to Become Community Gathering Place and Provide Backdrop for Start of Medtronic TC Marathon and Medtronic TC 10 Mile

Our CFO recently said a major objective is we've committed $850 million in synergies by FY '18 and additional revenue synergies from collapsing peripheral vascular and neurovascular into RTG business. Where are the 850 million in synergies going to come from? That is a lofty goal and I don't know how you are able to achieve it without major layoffs. Any insight is appreciated.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.