Medtronic Layoffs Message Board

Let the games begin!

Omar

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Medtronic RTG was hit hard with layoffs back in May 2019. They dumped a lot of talent in to the market.

It’s so expensive and time consuming to interview, hire and train - such a waste

Has anyone heard why Medtronic is unable to pay its employees’ mileage this July

Maybe due to the cash outlay for Titan Spine?

Has anyone heard why Medtronic is unable to pay its employees’ mileage this July

I think since they closed up Joliet they should give all the ex-employees a full bonus not a pro-rated one.

I think I heard thru grapevine they were going to terminate all FT software engineers and contractors for all the software related recalls, then promote all management responsible then outsource software to software sweatshops overseas and call it lean transformation strategy.

I think since they closed up Joliet they should give all the ex-employees a full bonus not a pro-rated one.

FYI Medtronic started lay offs today in pump division.

Thanks for the info. Internal, sales, locations?

FYI Medtronic started lay offs today in pump division.

Bunch of RIFS at Mounds View yesterday. Heartware confirmed today.

I think I overheard conversation that it will be big and in 3 waves, contruktors, reg employees then lots of managers on up. Hopefully company store will have discounts soon

We have received the following statement from Medtronic:

As a large global business, we regularly review our business to look for ways we can streamline our organization and be more efficient, as we need to deliver growth to the corporation. Roles across different levels, businesses, and functions have been impacted. We made every effort to reduce the impact on employees by using a combination of redeployments where possible, reducing the number of contractors, and not filling open positions.

Our original article on the reported layoffs will be updated shortly to reflect this statement.

Medtechy

Another thread is saying CVG is having layoffs starting on April 22nd. Anymore information on what jobs will be affected?

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.