Can Instagram Be Afrezza's Best Marketing Tool?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

This video should be all the evidence MannKind Mike needs to hire spokespeople for social media marketing. Put real people in front of others who struggle living with diabetes. How hard can this be?

Why the company hasn't done this is mind boggling.

Social media is great for MannKind because the concept of Afrezza makes perfect sense but getting it paid for and prescribed is the challenge and reality of the situation. If they could count revenue in 'likes' we'd be talking about a homerun. The challenges have been too high up to this point.

This video should be all the evidence MannKind Mike needs to hire spokespeople for social media marketing. Put real people in front of others who struggle living with diabetes. How hard can this be?

And lower today. Q4 loss and issuing more shares. It's going to be tough to get Afrezza into the main stream.

Social media is great for MannKind because the concept of Afrezza makes perfect sense but getting it paid for and prescribed is the challenge and reality of the situation. If they could count revenue in 'likes' we'd be talking about a homerun. The challenges have been too high up to this point.

Then was crushed back to under $3 the very next day.

And lower today. Q4 loss and issuing more shares. It's going to be tough to get Afrezza into the main stream.

Mr. Market finally sees the light. MNKD jumps 25% already today!!!

Then was crushed back to under $3 the very next day.

Mr. Market finally sees the light. MNKD jumps 25% already today!!!

I was just at my GP for a check-up and asked about Afrezza. He's never heard of it.

So disappointing.

Great presentation about Afrezza from Castagna. As to your GP not knowing about Afrezza, yes, it is a bit disappointing but they may not have a sales rep where you live.

Naive comment.

I was just at my GP for a check-up and asked about Afrezza. He's never heard of it.

So disappointing.

They only did $2 million in revenue last quarter.

I know local drug dealers who did more than that in the last three month.

Naive comment.

insurance coverage is slowly improving -

And their sales reps are doing a great job informing uniformed physicians !!!

Patients may love it but hardly any insurance will pay for it. Therefore, revenue will continue to suck.

insurance coverage is slowly improving -

Patients may love it but hardly any insurance will pay for it. Therefore, revenue will continue to suck.

Wait until more patients hear about this life changing treatment option.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.