JNJ Listing Drug Prices in its TV Ads

From the outside, I want to believe JNJ is doing the noble thing by listing drug prices on its TV commercials. The realist in me thinks there is something more to it...maybe smoke and mirrors. I've seen the Credo abused for years on the device side of the business.

What say you? Is this real or just a marketing move?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Would it honestly shock anyone if J&J posts the wrong prices on purpose?

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.