JNJ Please Sell MD&D

Mr. Gorsky, please selloff MDD. If you poled MDD employees, you would realize that most all of us feel like red-headed step children. We get it, Pharma makes more money and you love consumer. Wouldn't selling MDD off let you focus on the children you actually love?

Sales decreased .2% YOY last quarter. Does that make you happy? It doesn't make us happy but we need better parents who love us. Do the right thing, Mr. Gorsky and put us up for adoption or split us off and let us spread our wings.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

Good thing they gave Sandi P 11million in severance for her great work! I can only imagine what Gary got.

Sandy was the schnitzel that's why she only got 11 mil. Gary is a top dog, so I'm thinking he got 25 mil.

Fun fact: J&J device business has grown under 2% since 2014.

Good thing they gave Sandi P 11million in severance for her great work! I can only imagine what Gary got.

Fun fact: J&J device business has grown under 2% since 2014.

That's because no one wants it. They may just go the way of Animas!

Acclarent might become the next Animas, since it's too tiny of a company anyways. Mentor still has some intrinsic value due to the breast implant PMA they own, although the value of that PMA in the financial markets might be evaporating due to the latest news media blitz regarding breast implants.

No one wants to buy companies that are losing market share and $$$. Once a 1-2 launches happen and each is in the black for a few quarters (if thats possible) they will flip them. CSS is Biosense and dumpster fires on the chopping block.

This rumor has been going for two years now and no movement.

I hear this is starting with an Acclarent/Mentor package deal to someone.

This rumor has been going for two years now and no movement.

I hear this is starting with an Acclarent/Mentor package deal to someone.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.