JnJ Executive Committee Changes

With Sandi Peterson's departure, JnJ has decided to reshuffle/promote its senior leaders. Any thoughts? Any misses? Any surprises?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I'm confused as to why Duato is also taking over consumer...

I'm confused as to why Duato is also taking over consumer...

Look deeper, it's too much for anyone to manage. The answer starts with a "re"...

Last year Pruden was canned for anemic growth in medical devices. This year Peterson was canned for anemic growth in medical devices. Medtronic, Stryker, Boston Scientific, & Abbott continue to grab market share from J&J in the areas where they compete each other.

Last year Pruden was canned for anemic growth in medical devices. This year Peterson was canned for anemic growth in medical devices. Medtronic, Stryker, Boston Scientific, & Abbott continue to grab market share from J&J in the areas where they compete each other.

Does Gorsky realize you can't grow the medical device business when you sell most of them off and don't innovate with the remaining business?

Does Gorsky realize you can't grow the medical device business when you sell most of them off and don't innovate with the remaining business?

No

SN is taking all of the Gorsk's money & pouring it all into BWI R&D-where they attempt to copycat Medtronic, but still fall short

So Sandi finally caught on an realized she would never be Gorsky's replacement...I guess the god complex got the best of her.

Sh

She should take a page out of Gary Pruden's book and take on some nice board seats with companies and wait it out for that great COB position with the next generation platform/product like Titan Medical becomes available.

Looks like more changes in manufacturing and supply chain......

Looks like more changes in manufacturing and supply chain......

Where and what?

Where and what?

divestiture of Synthes to Jabil

divestiture of Synthes to Jabil

So is Jabil the future for JNJ manufacturing?

Outsource everything?

So is Jabil the future for JNJ manufacturing?

Outsource everything?

It certainly looks like it for medical devices.

It certainly looks like it for medical devices.

If Gorsky isn't going to invest in growth tech on the device side, they have no choice but to cut costs out of the equation. I would have thought digital and robotics would have had more movement by now...nothing though.

Question: What is the last medical device product that actually added to JNJ's overall growth? I'll wait.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.