"/> " />

Couldn't say it better myself...

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

ppl that are there now are there for a check, no one enjoys anything or believes they are apart of something bigger than themselves. Mfg quality is way down from years ago.... it’s about numbers sadly

On top of all that, management is the first to hold good people back and knocking them down. The quotas are so unrealistic that even great reps have a bad year. The product is also expensive making ASC's a tougher sell. The new product that was recently launched is also having a tough rollout.

Why?

ppl that are there now are there for a check, no one enjoys anything or believes they are apart of something bigger than themselves. Mfg quality is way down from years ago.... it’s about numbers sadly

Lisa should use this for her quote of the day

Why?

when she gets high she forgets she is married and that’s when the fun begins

Did you bang Carol too?

Rob Weiss

I can’t believe Bong Hit Carol is still there

when she gets high she forgets she is married and that’s when the fun begins

I can’t be

I eve Bong Hit Carol is still there

I can’t believe Bong Hit Carol is still there

Carol in Connecticut is k own for her nepharious activities with male customers

Easy bro, Carol is the least of our problems. She speaks up and has proven she knows her sh**.

Plenty of others in this “best of the best” salesforce that are entitled to their roles and catered to by their manager.

We’ve devolved into a pharma model. Growth last year was a joke

I would agree with this...just look at all our female reps trying to fly under the radar. They don't say **** at our meetings and simply there to collect a paycheck.

Carol in Connecticut is k own for her nepharious activities with male customers

Show Language

Who though?

I would agree with this...just look at all our female reps trying to fly under the radar. They don't say sh** at our meetings and simply there to collect a paycheck.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.