Auris Health Monarch

Have any of you seen the Auris Monarch Platform out in the field? The videos look amazing and there is nothing currently like it to find smaller, hard-to-reach lesions in the lungs.

I did see we submitted our competitive solution to the FDA but I have not seen what it will be or how it will compare to Monarch.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

How's Auris doing since the JNJ acquisition? It looks like they have a very cool product.

How's Auris doing since the JNJ acquisition? It looks like they have a very cool product.

when? The media announcements were intentionally skewed around the ions approval. I believe it was just the lighting feature that was approved by the fda, not the ion itself.

If I am wrong, please site the 510(k) that was approved

Nice summary here - Unless J&J screws it up, they could end up beating Intuitive at their own game for these niche cases.

Now, what are you planning to do to compete with Auris? I haven’t seen any patents to incorporate any type of machine learning or AI into the DaVinci robot. The plans for the compilation of J&J and superior technologies of recently acquired companies include data analytics components.

Is intuitive Surgical just planning to wait until another patent application is filed, steal the technology, and then file another patent infringement lawsuit like they did with the Ion technology?

http://knobbemedical.com/lawsuit-alerts_km/intuitive-surgical-inc-et-al-v-auris-health-inc-new-lawsuit-filed/

Auris bought this technology, fair and square, years ago when Moll acquired Hansen.

Intuitive Surgical filed their patent application for this technology when exactly?

Robotic catheter system and methods

interesting. The summary which includes the criteria, clearance letter, testing, etc is not part of this 510(k). There is no data whatsoever.

Does it matter? ISRG is already pushing it so it's legit and cleared. no data necessary...

Two days ago, it looks like - Intuitive is calling the system 510(k) cleared on their website.

interesting. The summary which includes the criteria, clearance letter, testing, etc is not part of this 510(k). There is no data whatsoever.

when? The media announcements were intentionally skewed around the ions approval. I believe it was just the lighting feature that was approved by the fda, not the ion itself.

Two days ago, it looks like - Intuitive is calling the system 510(k) cleared on their website.

Of course we have. And our answer is Ion.

Coming soon to a hospital near you.

just did for $3 billion.

No need to worry. J&J has a history of screwing up companies they've acquired.

JNJ is about to buy them.

just did for $3 billion.

Monarch is ridiculous. More hospitals will have a chance to use it in 2019 as we move to full commercialization. The $220 million in equity financing announced this week is huge for the commercialization efforts. This is one space Intuitive will not be able to win with Moll beating Intuitive at the game he originally invented.

JNJ is about to buy them.

I have not seen it in a case yet but it looks ridiculous. They even made a video game controller that goes with it. I know Intuitive is working on their own system but the Monarch is so great that it is only a matter of time before a big player tries to acquire Auris.

Monarch is ridiculous. More hospitals will have a chance to use it in 2019 as we move to full commercialization. The $220 million in equity financing announced this week is huge for the commercialization efforts. This is one space Intuitive will not be able to win with Moll beating Intuitive at the game he originally invented.

You do realize Auris is Frederic Moll's company? You can bet Intuitive is well aware of them.

Could be a fast track acquisition.

Good luck getting Moll to sell before he has a chance to grow the heck out of it.

You do realize Auris is Frederic Moll's company? You can bet Intuitive is well aware of them.

Could be a fast track acquisition.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.