Juan Jose Gonzalez Rumored to be Out

Word on the street is JJG will be out the door shortly. He hasn't done anything significant since his arrival. Thoughts??

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

it’s official. JJG is gone.

His demise can be blamed on ATTUNE and the revision platform being so late to market. Accurate or not, the market started believing the hype about tibia loosening with ATTUNE and there was nothing in our bag to counter the claims. Him having a revision platform sooner would have gone a long way.

it’s official. JJG is gone.

Wow, was there a reason given or announcement?

I wrote this wish list on cp

Hoping for a DePuy Joint Recon guy to take the lead.

My Wish List:
1. Modern Shoulder Portfolio
2. Dual Mobility Cup
3. Press Fit Attune
4. Greater Access to Actis & Attune Revision
5. Real Knee Robotics

Why invest more in Attune when it is the joke of the industry? Come up with a new name and product and start over. Surgeons aren’t buying it anyway.

Gorsky needs to sell the Spine business to Medtronic and stop pretending like he cares about the device business. Fire all the management and let Medtronic keep the reps. Win-win.

I wrote this wish list on cp

Hoping for a DePuy Joint Recon guy to take the lead.

My Wish List:
1. Modern Shoulder Portfolio
2. Dual Mobility Cup
3. Press Fit Attune
4. Greater Access to Actis & Attune Revision
5. Real Knee Robotics

Not surprising. I'm on the spine side and we have been losing share and sales talent ever since the Synthes acquisition. TW will be next to fall on our side.

Gorsky needs to sell the Spine business to Medtronic and stop pretending like he cares about the device business. Fire all the management and let Medtronic keep the reps. Win-win.

Not surprising. I'm on the spine side and we have been losing share and sales talent ever since the Synthes acquisition. TW will be next to fall on our side.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.