No Need for Mako and other Robots

I interviewed around 3 years ago with Depuy and the manager was adamant that robots were a waste of time and a short-lived fad. Basically, JNJ didn't need to get in the game. Now I'm selling Mako and Stryker is killing it. Who's the idiot now?

Like I said in the other thread, go file an Attune whistleblower suit and get your money. Depuy makes too many mistakes to make the kind of money a case like that would net you.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I love how Gorsky and the Depuy execs think they're smarter than the rest of the market. Try hitting the field with old technology when everyone else is talking about robots and see how it works out for ya.

We don't have robots but we have ok products and stellar bundled pricing....hahaha

So in the meantime without a robot, how can J&J DePuy Synthes woo hospitals and knee surgeons, some of whom are part of Medicare's mandatory 90-day bundled payment program called the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement. Company executives are relying on the wide breadth of J&J's knee offerings, its services chops and a new company-sponsored whitepaper that touts the economic value of its Attune Knee.

The robotic have-not: How J&J plans to woo hospitals, knee surgeons

As the buzz around robotics grows, J&J 's DePuy Synthes is touting the clinical and economic evidence tied to its non-robotic knee platform to help hospitals navigate the bundled payments era, but will that sway them?

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.