OrthoMidwest

Could anyone give me their opinion on working at OrthoMidwest? There is a sales position open and I am in the interview process for it. What are the people like at the distributor and maybe an idea of what the pay could be like after a couple of years.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

50 is what they pitched me for a Cincinnati position.

Good bad and ugly of OrthoMidwest?

They're currently hiring for sales positions and I'd like to know this too.

There is an associate position open in Pittsburgh. Is this the same type of pay you can expect for that position?

50 is what they pitched me for a Cincinnati position.

Good bad and ugly of OrthoMidwest?

If this is for an associate job you'll be lucky to make 50k your first year but sometimes that's what it takes to get started in the industry.

There is an associate position open in Pittsburgh. Is this the same type of pay you can expect for that position?

Stay away from Craig Carlander if he's still there.

?

Stay away from Craig Carlander if he's still there.

If this is for an associate job you'll be lucky to make 50k your first year but sometimes that's what it takes to get started in the industry.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.