Depuy to acquire Wright Medical

rumor rumor

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

This rumor is so old. As a Depuy rep, why would I want to sell more below average products? Get me something good to sell and we can talk.

I would much rather have Wright over Zimmer or Stryker. Neither of them are good cultural fits for JNJ.

Wright is the worst. Go against the grain and with a small but growing outfit like Paragon.

A takeover is likely this year but JNJ isn't the only option - Look out for SNN, Stryker and Zimmer too.

I would much rather have Wright over Zimmer or Stryker. Neither of them are good cultural fits for JNJ.

A takeover is likely this year but JNJ isn't the only option - Look out for SNN, Stryker and Zimmer too.

I highly doubt Wright cares who buys them. Tornier and Wright are on the streets begging for anyone save them from their misery.

Depuy is miserable too clown.

The only thing you have right is Wright is on the move. Stryker is the buyer though.

I highly doubt Wright cares who buys them. Tornier and Wright are on the streets begging for anyone save them from their misery.

The only thing you have right is Wright is on the move. Stryker is the buyer though.

Depuy and Wright are meant for each other. A merger would allow the two worst hip implants in the world to be sold by one sales organization.

Think about how much Schlomi would save by streamlining the org. chart. They can use the leftover money on all the settlements.

How long has this rumor gone on and - nothing. Depuy has been in the market for an extremities purchase for a long time and I think there are fears the regulators won't let a deal with Wright go through because of Tornier's marketshare. Who knows though.

J&J's acquisitions are hurting the company.

Which ones are hurting the company?

Monday Monday, Merger Monday

J&J's acquisitions are hurting the company.

There is definitely something going on. It may be Wright and it may be someone else. Stay tuned.

How long has this rumor gone on and - nothing. Depuy has been in the market for an extremities purchase for a long time and I think there are fears the regulators won't let a deal with Wright go through because of Tornier's marketshare. Who knows though.

Heating up...

There is definitely something going on. It may be Wright and it may be someone else. Stay tuned.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.