Depuy Attune Tibial Loosening

How many need to be reported before the company takes action? Customers have noticed and even worse, competitors have noticed and are using it against us in the field. Wake up people!!

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

I still don't trust this is happening and was made up by a competitive rep because it isn't happening in my accounts. You would think there would be a number of MDR's and corporate would alert the field with a talk track to customers. There are trolls everywhere these days.

I still don't trust this is happening and was made up by a competitive rep because it isn't happening in my accounts. You would think there would be a number of MDR's and corporate would alert the field with a talk track to customers. There are trolls everywhere these days.

Maybe you can call my customer who has switched to Stryker to tell them there are no issues.

Maybe you can call my customer who has switched to Stryker to tell them there are no issues.

One of my customers switched this month.

One of my customers switched this month.

Another Stryker conversion?

If there are so many issues there would have been an FDA letter by now. Way overblown and mostly Stryker reps trying to start the rumor mill with docs.

If there are so many issues there would have been an FDA letter by now. Way overblown and mostly Stryker reps trying to start the rumor mill with docs.

Word is Attune is about to be recalled?

Word is Attune is about to be recalled?

Attune is killing it dummy.

Not a chance at a recall. Starting rumors is not cool.

Attune is killing it dummy.

Not a chance at a recall. Starting rumors is not cool.

Yes, Attune is doing well overall but you must be living under a rock if you haven't heard about the loosening problems. By chance are you in Marketing?

Yes, Attune is doing well overall but you must be living under a rock if you haven't heard about the loosening problems. By chance are you in Marketing?

Is Warsaw listening or are they out getting drunk at Oak and Alley?

How can Attune have loosening issues if the plant where it was designed and developed won a best plant award?!!!?

DEPUY SYNTHES MANUFACTURING FACILITY WINS INDUSTRYWEEK’S BEST PLANT AWARD | OrthoSpineNews

Raynham, MA -- March 9, 2016 --DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson, a global leader in orthopaedic and neurological solutions, today announced its

Another Stryker conversion?

No, back to Sigma. Makes us look sweet in front of customers when surgeons switch back from the supposed upgrade.

No, back to Sigma. Makes us look sweet in front of customers when surgeons switch back from the supposed upgrade.

So that whole thing about lower micromotion is not accurate?

So that whole thing about lower micromotion is not accurate?

Shocking Warsaw can't get their s together.

Load More

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.