AxoGen a good company for a sales rep?

What insight can anyone provide on AxoGen? I've heard a number of mixed reviews with many saying Avance is a great product but the reps are underpaid and the company is in financial trouble. There is an opening in my area but I'm cautiously interested at this point. Anyone out there work there?

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

New products coming first quarter of 2019. Exciting times.

How many direct reps are there currently at Axogen versus distributorships?

Did you ever find out more about axogen? The company is growing quickly by sales but I would like to know what you learned.

New products coming first quarter of 2019. Exciting times.

Did you ever find out more about axogen? The company is growing quickly by sales but I would like to know what you learned.

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.