Amarin Stock AMRN

Any share price predictions after the 16-0 vote for Vascepa expanded label? I think we get to 30 before the end of 2019.

Post A Reply

Report this entire thread

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a thread a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the thread has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.

and a run to $29 is possible with a favorable ruling.

Or $3, lol

Imagine what the share price will be if the judge rules for the generics. In this market, I'm thinking between 3-8 is very realistic.

and a run to $29 is possible with a favorable ruling.

The coronavirus isn't helping things.

Imagine what the share price will be if the judge rules for the generics. In this market, I'm thinking between 3-8 is very realistic.

I'm thinking about giving up on this stock. Great earnings and script growth yet the stock is down almost 10% and 18% so far this year. What gives.....?

The coronavirus isn't helping things.

I'm thinking about giving up on this stock. Great earnings and script growth yet the stock is down almost 10% and 18% so far this year. What gives.....?

What's it going to take for Amarin's stock to move? Patent litigation trial positive outcome? Script data? EU approval?

I mean, their nearest competitor has failed and left the market -

“AMRN has been the only company in its class with an outcomes study (REDUCE-IT) that has shown a statistically significant benefit in reducing [cardiovascular] disease,” Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Louise Chen wrote in a recent note to clients.

What's it going to take?

More than $3.2 billion in projected revenue by 2030....

What's it going to take for Amarin's stock to move? Patent litigation trial positive outcome? Script data? EU approval?

I mean, their nearest competitor has failed and left the market -

“AMRN has been the only company in its class with an outcomes study (REDUCE-IT) that has shown a statistically significant benefit in reducing [cardiovascular] disease,” Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Louise Chen wrote in a recent note to clients.

What's it going to take?

I think we get to 30 before the end of 2019.

Well that target was way off. No chance AMRN gets to 30 in 2019. 2020 for sure though.

For those of us frustrated and upset about Amarin's stock price post FDA approval of the expanded indication, watch this video to appreciate what we have in front of us. Vascepa is a life saver and time will prove fruitful for Amarin LT investors.

Post approval report -

Roth Capital analyst Yasmeen Rahimi reiterated a Buy rating and $31.00 price target on Amarin Corporation (NASDAQ: AMRN) after Vascepa had its Christmas wish granted with a 16:0 vote in favor of a broad label two weeks ahead of PDUFA date. This puts the doctors in charge to decide which patients on stable statin therapy with established CV disease or diabetes plus two or more additional risk factors who have TG >150mg/dL should be placed on Vascpea to reduce CV risk.

The analyst stated "In our eyes, the inclusion of primary prevention without a specific checklist is a clear win for AMRN". "In our view, the inclusion of primary prevention on the Vascepa label is the biggest win for AMRN from the FDA's decision, and greatly expands the reach for Vascepa prescription. On the basis of expanded label, AMRN team revised 2019 guidance for Vascepa sales to $410-425M and noted $650-700M for 2020".

AMRN stock just hit 23 and if it can hold prior to approval I think 28-29 before the end of the year is in the cards assuming broad label expansion.

Post approval report -

Roth Capital analyst Yasmeen Rahimi reiterated a Buy rating and $31.00 price target on Amarin Corporation (NASDAQ: AMRN) after Vascepa had its Christmas wish granted with a 16:0 vote in favor of a broad label two weeks ahead of PDUFA date. This puts the doctors in charge to decide which patients on stable statin therapy with established CV disease or diabetes plus two or more additional risk factors who have TG >150mg/dL should be placed on Vascpea to reduce CV risk.

The analyst stated "In our eyes, the inclusion of primary prevention without a specific checklist is a clear win for AMRN". "In our view, the inclusion of primary prevention on the Vascepa label is the biggest win for AMRN from the FDA's decision, and greatly expands the reach for Vascepa prescription. On the basis of expanded label, AMRN team revised 2019 guidance for Vascepa sales to $410-425M and noted $650-700M for 2020".

AMRN stock just hit 23 and if it can hold prior to approval I think 28-29 before the end of the year is in the cards assuming broad label expansion.

This is what I call a poor man's analysis. Know too little to know what's happening, know enough that something's happening. Follow his advice and you'll be poor too. You have less than 3 weeks before the tap opens for Amarin to go full blast on sales starting January. JT is not waiting.

The current price is still a gift. These aren't war bonds and they will appreciate very nicely in 5-10 years. The details. It's in the details. When you look close enough you'll notice NLA's strongest recommendation for Vascepa includes the 135mg/dL patient population. This is why FDA most likely will give secondary and primary indications.

Would FDA open Vascepa up to 20yo we don't know but hope they do. Also note why the biotech market is strong this week. We have a new FDA commissioner Stephen Hahn, MD who's pushing for FDA to go faster marketwatch.com/story/five-...

Just to summarize for those who don't know what's going on here. Amarin Corporation is awaiting FDA approval for the label expansion of Vascepa to include data from the REDUCE-IT cardiovascular outcomes study. If approved, Vascepa will be the first drug for this indication in the United States.

The regulatory body has set an action date of Dec 28, 2019. However, the FDA is not bound by the recommendations of an advisory committee. Potential approval for its label expansion will further boost the sales of the drug. The company is planning to submit a regulatory application seeking approval of Vascepa in Europe before the end of the year and in Canada by the end of 2019 or early 2020.

Meanwhile, Amarin has been actively hiring sales personnel to support the launch of the drug in the expanded label at the start of 2020, upon potential FDA approval.

Amarin shares could move towards $51 after positive vote, says H.C. Wainwright Following the "unanimously positive" FDA Advisory Committee meeting yesterday, on the proposed expanded label for Vascepa in cardiovascular risk reduction, H.C. Wainwright analyst Andrew Fein believes further penetration into the at-risk CV patient population could play out. The prospect of an expanded label in CV risk reduction could specifically broaden the market to high triglyceride patients, according to Fein. In comparison to the 6M U.S. patients the analyst approximates with severe hypertriglyceridemia, he estimates prevalence of approximately 60M U.S. patients with high triglyceride levels potentially eligible to be treated under an expanded Vascepa label. Momentum of the positive panel vote and anticipated expanded label approval could move the stock towards $51, says Fein, which is his price target. He keeps a Buy rating on Amarin, which halted yesterday

Read more at:
https://thefly.com/landingPageNews.php?id=2994678

Report this post

The reason we ask for your email address is to ensure the reporting feature is not abused. Once you report a post a confirmation email will be sent to you requiring that you did in fact mean to do this action. This also gives us a way to get in touch with you privately to discuss your reasoning if we feel the post has been reported without merit.

Your email address will never be used for any other reason and will never be sold to email marketers.

A reason is required.